Recalled/Assigned: Emergency Call Up- Mikey Dipietro

ATypicalCanadian

Apr 30, 2015
Canada

He turned down a contract with a NHL team back in October and was speculated to be retiring, but I don't know what's up with him at this point.

---

Besides reclaiming McKenna, if Ryan Miller is close to rejoining the Ducks then they could put a claim in for Chad Johnson. Short of that I can't think of a lot of options outside of guys like Lehtonen who are unsigned. Although I'm sure Carolina would be happy to toss us Scott Darling ;)

Megaterio Llamas

el rey del mambo
Oct 29, 2011
North Shore
1. Hughes
2. Lockwood
3. LW/D NCAA
4.LW/D NCAA or TDL
5. TDL

If they think demko injury is minor theres no problem with this, it saves a spot for potential moves. DiPietro has also been having a rough time with Ott, this helps him too.
Sure, that's fine I guess until you're down to one goalie in the system that can actually play, but not after then. And it's probably a bit optimistic based on past experience. Three spots would handle all of that quite nicely ie one for Hughes, one or two for trades/FA. Lockwood can wait.

dbaz

Jan 29, 2010
Sure, that's fine I guess until you're down to one goalie in the system that can actually play, but not after then. And it's probably a bit optimistic based on past experience. Three spots would handle all of that quite nicely ie one for Hughes, one or two for trades/FA. Lockwood can wait.

The wolverines are dog poo, the canucks will offer it to Lockwood at the end of the year to convince him he needs to accelerate his development, especially with his previous injuries.
If they wait he could be a top potential NCAA ufa, and chased by lots of teams. I think he has nhl potential as a speed 3rd winger who can play pk too

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Anybody think Mikey gets a Valentine's Day start against LA?
No. It’s back to back but it’s the easiest one in the nhl as the kings and ducks are a 45 minutes drive apart. Markstrom will be riden until he can’t move. Shades of auld in 2006 and lack in 2014.

But man, 9 games in 15 days after the monster break.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->