Embrace the Hate (Avatars)

Wisp

Nov 14, 2010
Seems like a season hasn't officially started until everyone thinks we're Anti-Christs. Welp, here we go again! We're going to be hated no matter what, so rather than agonize about it, lets roll with it. Last year a bunch of you did a super hero theme for your avatars. Maybe that was the the wrong idea...

Is it too soon to propose a villain theme for this year? Avatar thread go!

Last edited:

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Seems like a season hasn't officially started until everyone thinks we're Anti-Christs. Welp, here we go again! We're going to be hated no matter what, so rather than agonize about it, lets roll with it. Last year a bunch of you did a super hero theme for your avatars. Maybe that was the the wrong idea...

Is it too soon to propose a villain theme for this year? Avatar thread go!

Comic book, gangsters or serial killers?

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Wouldn't mind seeing us use something other than comic book stuff, just since we used it already.

Aphid Attraction

Jan 17, 2013
I'm working on an avatar at the moment that I'm having trouble with. Can someone please change the colours on this guys shirt to match the Canucks blue uni? I tried to change the Hue and Saturation but its no good on the red.
RATMEvilEmpire.jpg

Scottrockztheworld*

we've already got those dynasty avatars going on already.

cotillion

May 26, 2011
PoCo
Movie villians...
Darth vader
tong po (kickboxer)
bad corporate guy from robocop
Scar (lion king)
Agent smith (matrix)

...im sure.you can think of many more.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
I'm working on an avatar at the moment that I'm having trouble with. Can someone please change the colours on this guys shirt to match the Canucks blue uni? I tried to change the Hue and Saturation but its no good on the red.
RATMEvilEmpire.jpg

Good enough?

osUTEPk.jpg

In line with the "Dynasty" idea, I like "Canada's Team." After all, what screams "Canadian" more than us? ;)

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Second a darth vader one comes up, ima snag it :D Evil Empire or Embrace the Hate, or something Darkside related would be cooooool :D Eternal respect if anyone can do that :D

Also in a sizeable file :P

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->