Embellishement city

• Thread starter MauriceTheGreat*
  • Start date

MauriceTheGreat*

Thought this video needed its own thread. :laugh:

This is not a single recap of Habs-Bruins game 7, just wait for it...

Edit: Was not for starting a diving discussion, just really wanted to share.

Last edited by a moderator:

Les Habitants

Jul 21, 2010
Montreal
Bruins fans, management, players, media all believe they play the game the "right" way! They try to sell themselves as doing no wrong and that all the calls against them is because of the physical game they play. How can any self respecting B's fan call the Habs divers/dirty while the employ "Rat" Marchand and Milan Lu***** for 20 mins a game... Dirty franchise from top to bottom, left to right.

Wasn't there a map of the world posted on HF with what team was the most hated in different states, continents and the B's were plastered everywhere?? Good to know Hab fans aren't the only ones noticing the B's BS

Last edited:

Big Lurk

Aug 2, 2013
As much as I want to like the vid, it couldve been 1 minute shorter. Its kind of ironic that the person who has edited the video is embellishing the embellishment.

Last edited:

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
I love it.

**** the bruins and **** their team.

**** Lucic and his threats.

**** their stupid media.

They didn't deserve or earn that cup in 2011 - it was obviously fixed. 4 game suspension to Rome, nothing to any Bruin despite all the dirty plays and diving and whining and all that nonsense non-hockey... they can all kiss my ass. Chara shoulda been kicked out of the league. **** them all.

Bobby Orr is overrated, "best player of all time" and all he has is two cups to his name? The Habs legends were right, that's the ********* and shortest hockey dynasty of all time.

Last edited:

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
The guy doing those vids is still ******** from 2011. He needs to get over it.

Yes the Bruins do embellish. All teams do. Yeah they act like they don't. **** them.

Still, that guy needs to get over it.

MauriceTheGreat*

The guy doing those vids is still ******** from 2011. He needs to get over it.

Yes the Bruins do embellish. All teams do. Yeah they act like they don't. **** them.

Still, that guy needs to get over it.

Yeah, specially since both the Nucks and the Habs do embellish too, but that video made me laugh my ass off.
I the third period of game 7 we did saw Bruins throwing themselves everywhere to draw calls. :laugh:

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Yeah, specially since both the Nucks and the Habs do embellish too, but that video made me laugh my ass off.
I the third period of game 7 we did saw Bruins throwing themselves everywhere to draw calls. :laugh:

Yeah I forgot to say that despite that, I do enjoy his videos :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
I guess thats a MAKAVELI video??

Still, wow do I miss those. Nothing like a Habs vs Boston game. And, don't get me wrong, I'm happy he's gone, but Brière was clutch...

Last edited:

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
Watching Game 7 at a bar downtown was an amazing experience. The place went beserk after Briere's goal. I had a job interview earlier that day and half the time we spoke about the upcoming game and our hatred for the Bruins.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Thanks for making these videos Makaveli.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad