Email from Mike Priest to PSL holders, Opening Night and Ticket Deals

JDCox17

Apr 14, 2009
If I got a second email telling me how to claim the free tickets for each seat in my package, I must have missed it. I scanned this thread and didn't see the info here either. Any tips?

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
If I got a second email telling me how to claim the free tickets for each seat in my package, I must have missed it. I scanned this thread and didn't see the info here either. Any tips?

Mine came at 4:50pm on Monday night. It included a specific link for my account, so you may need to contact your rep. Here's the text from the e-mail:

"As a follow up to the letter you received yesterday from Mike Priest, we wanted to provide you the opportunity today to select your free tickets for the game of your choice this season. As a reminder, you will receive a free ticket for each one you have in your ticket plan which you may use for any game this season, including Opening Night, January 21st vs. the Detroit Red Wings. In other words, if you have four (4) seats in your ticket package, you will receive 4 free tickets of equal value, based on availability, to use for the game of your choice.

To select your game simply click here and complete the online form. Once we receive your order form we will load the tickets on to your account on My Blue Jackets Account within 48 hours.

If have any questions please feel free to contact your personal Blue Jackets representative"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad