TV: Eliza Dushku 9.5mill payout due to harassment on the set of Bull

ArchAngel55

Nov 16, 2008
Philadelphia, Pa
He made jokes about some of their lines in their show. He apologized when she said she didn't like it. One line was something like "Hey lady do you want to come into my windowless van?" and he said "rape van" instead. Did she expect to stay on the show after the $? I constantly see women say stuff to/about men on tv and it's acceptable. Example on Shark Tank is Barbara always hits on the men but if it was the other way around, they'd be sued and off the show. Sorry about going off topic.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
He made jokes about some of their lines in their show. He apologized when she said she didn't like it. One line was something like "Hey lady do you want to come into my windowless van?" and he said "rape van" instead. Did she expect to stay on the show after the $? I constantly see women say stuff to/about men on tv and it's acceptable. Example on Shark Tank is Barbara always hits on the men but if it was the other way around, they'd be sued and off the show. Sorry about going off topic.

If you read the article you'd know that this was a lot worse than a few jokes about lines on the show. That guy should be facing charges for what he did.

ArchAngel55

Nov 16, 2008
Philadelphia, Pa
If you read the article you'd know that this was a lot worse than a few jokes about lines on the show. That guy should be facing charges for what he did.
Just saw more about it. I didn't read that article. I read a different one. It was no where near what that one said. She complained so the wrote her off. Then they looked at the footage to find dirt on her and saw what he did. Then paid her. It was messed up.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com

I feel like what happened here is much different than Barbara's tasteful "flirting" on Shark Tank. It really comes down to respect for all in the workplace. I see you researched more but couldn't resist with the Barbara comment. I mean there have been babes in swimsuits on the show, more or less models to showcase products and the guys made some comments. I think this is very different.

ArchAngel55

Nov 16, 2008
Philadelphia, Pa
I feel like what happened here is much different than Barbara's tasteful "flirting" on Shark Tank. It really comes down to respect for all in the workplace. I see you researched more but couldn't resist with the Barbara comment. I mean there have been babes in swimsuits on the show, more or less models to showcase products and the guys made some comments. I think this is very different.
I know it's different. I stated I went off topic. You are also pointing out where I already said I was misinformed by reading a poor article.

Reactions: glovesave_35

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad