Eliteprospects lists traffic breakdown from each country

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018
Honestly this is really cool (that Turkmenistan is developing a hockey program)

Reactions: Stive Morgan

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
not to go too off topic, but this President is a glorified buffoon, that has Gold statues of himself riding on horses throughout the lands...and has all these marble (I believe) buildings that he keeps getting put in the Guinness book of records lol!!

He is also another dictator that stamps down his people and is bat shit crazy...but kudos to the hockey team I guess!

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018
not to go too off topic, but this President is a glorified buffoon, that has Gold statues of himself riding on horses throughout the lands...and has all these marble (I believe) buildings that he keeps getting put in the Guinness book of records lol!!

He is also another dictator that stamps down his people and is bat **** crazy...but kudos to the hockey team I guess!
Thats why I had to clarify "good they have a hockey team" because obviously having a dictator is rarely a good thing

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011

He is also another dictator that stamps down his people and is bat **** crazy...but kudos to the hockey team I guess!
Don't ride it too much(pun intended). Unless you want to go deeper into the unpleasant truths of why and for which interests those "dictators" are put into that position.

As long as the spice flows they will be around. And not living in such a country is not just good luck and nothing else.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Wow, Italy? That's quite the shock to see it at 14th considering majority of their clubs are in the North.
The North are 27 Million ppl officially. That's more than two and a half swedish populations.

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia

Also just for the record the teams they beat were Malaysia, Macau, Iran, Indonesia, Kyrgyzstan, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, and Bosnia & Herzegovina. All were blowout victories. They've also won exhibition games against Belorussian teams. They were just promoted to Division III, joining the likes of South Africa, Bulgaria, Turkey, and Luxembourg I believe. Pretty cool for a random desert nation.

Reactions: AmericanDream

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->