Elite Prospects is fine, but...

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
what they now, is too much.

I know, that they have to live from something. Also i know, that they want to promote their new exclusive Members club. But when we log to their site, we see this:

2nb7tj7.jpg

Direct 4 banners to premium. And sometimes also jumps direct some window...

Again, it is a very good site with tons of info, but they should also rethink their design.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Generally the best thing to do if you have an issue with EP is to contact them. They're pretty receptive to feedback, especially regarding ads etc. Johan, who runs the site, is a friendly guy :)

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
I suggest downloading adblocker. I got it because I was so annoyed by that stupid Chevy ad on here that would load a second after the rest of the page and bump everything down.

Heh, I hate it as well, but I'm trying to get along with it, because you have to support your favorite sites. Even if they do some shit.

IamNotADancer

Feb 16, 2017
"Today in hockey news: 'Website attempts to cover their costs by putting ads on their website, users unable to cope with the intricacies of ad blocking services' More information to come as we uncover the evil plot behind online-ads. Stay tuned!"

sr edler

gold is not reality
Mar 20, 2010
Adblocking is a safe space function for people who can't handle real life. :rolleyes:

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
Good website and they have made some excellent recent additions.

My favorite is being able to sort through league scorers by a particular age. It used to be that you were limited to U20, then U24, etc. Now you can sort scorers more specifically - U21, U22, U23. I LOVE this.

They absolutely need to - must - improve their statistical information for goaltenders. I don't know why it is so basic.

Reactions: Maverick41

edd1e

Sep 11, 2004
Helsinki, Finland
I dont like the recent changes they made so i use it very rarely nowadays. For a casual user i dont see any point starting to pay them. Hockeydb is not so annoying and also free.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Good website and they have made some excellent recent additions.

My favorite is being able to sort through league scorers by a particular age. It used to be that you were limited to U20, then U24, etc. Now you can sort scorers more specifically - U21, U22, U23. I LOVE this.

They absolutely need to - must - improve their statistical information for goaltenders. I don't know why it is so basic.

That's probably going to happen sometime in the near future. I know they've talked about it a lot internally but I think there are some problems that needs to be fixed first. There are many leagues out there that don't even track basic goalie stats properly, which I assume makes it more difficult for EP when it comes to implementation.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->