Elite defender, Miro Heiskanen

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Teeing off from the ladies tee's

My Dad is 88 and would resent this remark :laugh:........When I chirp him about playing from the ladies tees he likes to get in a branding debate by calling them "the forward tees".

Reactions: BeastMode

behemolari

Dec 1, 2011

TheTwelfth

Jan 6, 2014
The Tardis
Swedish player bias aside, I think he will clearly be regarded as Dallas' number 1 defender next season in terms of ice-time and matchups. Will probably take a lot of work to displace Klingberg on the top PP, but I guess they may just roll both of them on it like they do in the playoffs. Hoping players like him and Dahlin can start challenging for the Norris in 2 seasons.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Only 3 games but still...crazy. Averaging 28+ minutes over the last 2 games too so game 1 is what's bringing it down (~24 minutes)

Reactions: teravaineSAROS

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
He is impressive. That’s 2 players (and maybe 3 with Makar) that should have been drafted before the top 2 in 2017

MrMister

Aug 1, 2014
How cool and weird it would be if the Stars actually win the Stanley Cup and Miro would win the Conn Smythe.

Reactions: jaeger

Healthy DiPietro

Jan 4, 2014
29:12 TOI tonight. More than anyone in the game and he was very good. Really starting to emerge as the Stars #1 over Klingberg now, who has played like **** so far and has for a while now

Sounds weird that the points leader for the Stars has played like shit.

Slap

Sep 28, 2017
How cool and weird it would be if the Stars actually win the Stanley Cup and Miro would win the Conn Smythe.
Not that strange I suppose. Stars fans already seem to think he is their best player. So if they win it all, it's a given

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Sounds weird that the points leader for the Stars has played like ****.

Nice job quoting an old post. He was complete shit before last nights game, where he was outstanding and had 3 assists. Every other game though he was awful in, but last night he made the simple plays rather than trying to be cute with the puck and it worked out. What he should be doing anyways

Reactions: The Dallas Jims
Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
Not that strange I suppose. Stars fans already seem to think he is their best player. So if they win it all, it's a given

Heiskanen is the Stars' best "skater" overall thus far, but for Dallas to win the Cup, it will be on the back of Bishop. So, the Conn Smythe is the goalie's if such an unlikely thing happens.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad