Player Discussion Elias Pettersson, Pt. XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki

Damn that was amusing.

Couple of comments.

1. those guys are insane, I would not be out there doing that crap without full pads.

2. LMAO at the abuse they were willing to take. And I loved the class outfits they wore and the amazingly incompetent trash talking.

3. I suspect they can skate a lot better than that, it actually takes some skill to skate that badly when you can skate well.

Petey is pretty classy.

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
Damn that was amusing.

Couple of comments.

1. those guys are insane, I would not be out there doing that crap without full pads.

2. LMAO at the abuse they were willing to take. And I loved the class outfits they wore and the amazingly incompetent trash talking.

3. I suspect they can skate a lot better than that, it actually takes some skill to skate that badly when you can skate well.

Petey is pretty classy.
The one guy had those steel tube skates like I used to wear in the 70's. Fun to watch.

Petey has a wicked glove hand, also was on player skates, much more difficult to do back side pushes with the rockered blade than a goalie skate. Pretty impressive.

BB06

Jun 1, 2020
Why exactly are people mad he’s going on spittin chiclets podcast?

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I'm not a fan at all of Barstool's owner and their history.

I'm uneducated when it comes to Spittin Chiclets and the skit he did with those two guys - what's wrong with them? I don't really enjoy their content but are they bad people like Portnoy?

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
I'd bet that it will be asked some time early/during the season and Benning will respond with "We're just trying to focus on winning games right now and we'll circle back and revisit during the offseason"

Because Benning is so good at circling back
When Benning circles, he does a 360 and calls it a day.

alicia

~
Apr 11, 2011
Vancouver, B.C
Just found this, some of his highlights from Timrå -> Växjö -> Vancouver. He has pulled of similar moves at every level. With his smarts less time and space don't matter, he finds a way. Such an awesome player

Man, the way he stops on a dime and then dekes out goalies is stuff of magic. What a treat, and how lucky are we to have this guy

Reactions: travis scott
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->