Player Discussion Elias Pettersson, Calder Trophy winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

goss19

Oct 24, 2009
"Generational" has come to mean any really good (especially young) player.

What We Talk About When We Talk About Tanking

This weirdo, in support of tanking even referred to Jack Eichel as a "generational player in every sense of the word." He is barely top 25 in NHL scoring and hasn't even had PPG numbers so far in his career.

This "weirdo" is referring to McDavid not Eichel. The Sabres tanked for McDavid and had to settle for Eichel instead when the Oilers won the draft lottery.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
He could of swept the puck in after he needlessly fell. He needs to be more aware.
I think the last guy on the team - or among the last few in the world - that you can criticize for being unaware, is EP40. Or are we already down to cherry picking in his rookie season? Is he that good, that hyped, or both? Patience. You won't be disappointed. And yes, this is proof the alien nickname is absurd. He's just human.

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
I think the last guy on the team - or among the last few in the world - that you can criticize for being unaware, is EP40. Or are we already down to cherry picking in his rookie season? Is he that good, that hyped, or both? Patience. You won't be disappointed. And yes, this is proof the alien nickname is absurd. He's just human.

Exactly.

EP is surrounded by all 3 opponents, if he sweeps it towards the net and it doesn't go in, he is down on the ice and the other team has an instant 3 on 2.

By sweeping it back, he maintains possession, which is so important in 3on3 OT.

DaBadGuy316

May 26, 2007
VanCity

I think me using the words "needlessly fell" should of told you how serious I was being.

Jack Burton

Pro Tank Since 13
Oct 27, 2016
Pork Chop Express
giphy.gif

and there's nothing anybody can do about it :rolleyes:

Reactions: mcnucker

HankNDank

Oct 25, 2013
Medicine Hat
Good god, tomorrow can't come soon enough. A gaggle of internetters are discussing the dating/sex life of Elias. Need to get back to the game to steer this conversation back in the right direction .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->