Prospect Info: Elias Pettersson | Pt. IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
I'm biased for 1 non canuck player so realistically he's 2-3 depending on whether the 2nd pick wants a C or D

Reactions: Zombotron

Jack Burton

Pro Tank Since 13
Oct 27, 2016
Pork Chop Express
Redraft:

Pettersson
Hischier
Heiskanen
Tolvanen
Makar
Necas
Lind
Patrick
Hipponiemi
Glass
Middlefat
Etc
Wow M2B!!!!

Nicks is 5th in rookie scoring THIS YEAR but he's 2nd on your list???

Patrick has also looked not too bad with philly.

I guess playing in Europe and crushing men trumps actually playing in the NHL and helping your team eh?

Your fan boy is showing just a bit there bud :nod:

Jack Burton

Pro Tank Since 13
Oct 27, 2016
Pork Chop Express
Quick question for the fan boys...do you expect Pettersson in the NHL next year?

Also If he doesn't sign over the summer and decides to remain in Sweeden would you be disappointed?

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
West Coast
Quick question for the fan boys...do you expect Pettersson in the NHL next year?

Also If he doesn't sign over the summer and decides to remain in Sweeden would you be disappointed?

If he continues to play like he's played I'd expect him to play in the NHL this year.

Jack Burton

Pro Tank Since 13
Oct 27, 2016
Pork Chop Express
Gaudette as 1C and Petty as 2C is going to be crazy!!!

Gaudette as a 2C behind Horvat. Pettersson and Dahlen on Gauddette's wings makes more sense don't ya think?

We need to mentor the rookies with veterans and I really can't think of any better than Bo, Brock and Sven as our #1 line getting the most minutes right?

Unless you think Bo is a 3rd liner?

Last edited:

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
West Coast
maybe, hes gonna need kane

kane petterson boeser

sven horvat virtanen

We can't afford Kane with Eriksson, and to trade for him you are going to give up a serious piece. Just wouldn't make much sense. Unless you can dump the Eriksson contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->