Prospect Info: Elias Pettersson | Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
As long as he stays around 0.80-1.0 ppg, we should be absolutely thrilled.

We're getting spoiled right now.

GetFocht

Indestructible
Jun 11, 2013
What’s even more impressive is that the next leading scorer on Vaxjo has 8 points.

He’s clearly on another level than any of his teammates while averaging 14 minutes a game.

Wo Yorfat

dumb person
Nov 7, 2016
Lead us into battle Elias
giphy.gif

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
At what point do the downtrodden Canuck faithful have the right to come out of the shadows and get truly excited about one of their prospects?....I'd say we've arrived with Pettersson.....might be the best pure offensive talent they've drafted since Henrik and Daniel.

Reactions: stampedingviking

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
On that note, it took me like 12 games to realize he did indeed choose Zetterberg's #40 at the SHL level. Looks damn good on him.

Motte and Bailey

Jun 21, 2017
Can you include the post I was replying to for context?

The context is you disrespected our prospects by saying that in all likelihood they wouldn't ever play an NHL game, then I listed some names which included Peterson, then you said only a couple might play an NHL game.

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
The context is you disrespected our prospects by saying that in all likelihood they wouldn't ever play an NHL game, then I listed some names which included Peterson, then you said only a couple might play an NHL game.

Why not just post the list then? I don’t recall making that statement about Pettersson specifically, rather a list of guys like Gadjovich, Lind, Palmu, etc.

I do recall posting this about Pettersson before his 5 pt game:

“Potential” is a vague descriptor but realistically only Pettersson has a good chance at 1st production. Lind is a kid I like a lot but he looks like a good 2nd line guy or a guy who can complement a top line guy more than a dynamic play-driver himself at the NHL level. Dahlen I think is even less likely to be a top liner than Lind. I mean, anyone can have the “potential” to do anything but realistically I think it’s unlikely those two get there. Pettersson is closer to having a realistic chance.

Also, you really should look up what “context” means cause I don’t think you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad