Not open for further replies.

CalgarySnow

Oct 21, 2017
Reactions: 63 others

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
This is some of the best reading I've seen on HF for years. There's drama, there's tragedy, there's comedy.. the only thing it's missing is sex. :clap::popcorn:

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
He also trolled and mocked the Canes selection of him 5th overall via his underwhelming on-ice play for like five years
Or just maybe Carolina wasn't a god fit for him and he has upped his game playing with especially Gaudreau, but also Mohanan? He's not the first "bottom 6 player" to play like a 1st liner on a new team, when they get a chance, in a system that suits them. He won't be the last either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mitts

PatrikBerglund

May 29, 2017
If he's on my team: classy and funny.

If he did that against my team: classless and should be fined.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
This is some of the best reading I've seen on HF for years. There's drama, there's tragedy, there's comedy.. the only thing it's missing is sex. :clap::popcorn:

Hard disagree. This is a Elias Lindholm thread after all.

elias-lindholm-2019-43.jpg

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
I find it classless

But one thing though, he must have been mad at how bad the canes were and how it affected his career

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Is it possible he was appreciating the fans in his first trip back? I guess not but that was my first thought. Probably a tip of the hat would have done the trick though.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
I mean the problem was Carolina misused him and soured his experience nearly sending his career down in the crapper. Calgary managed to salvage it so I don't see why not in his case. But I did think it was funny.
Not the fans fault though. Assuming he was indeed razzing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad