GDT: ELECTRICIANS @ HOUSE OF THE STORM

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
WE HAVE WITHSTOOD THE CHALLENGE THAT LIED IN FRONT OF US. WE HAVE CLAIMED OUR FIFTH VICTORY IN OUR FIRST FIVE GAMES OF A NEW SEASON.

As great as this experience feels, we must put it behind us. We may have prevailed five times, but there are still seventy seven games of regular season ahead of us. So we must focus on the electricians of Columbus who dismantled the Lightning.

BECAUSE THEY ARE AMONG MANY FOES WE HAVE YET TO BREAK, THEIR BARN IS ONE OF THE MANY VILLAGES WE HAVE YET TO BURN, AND THIS GAME IS ONE OF THE MANY WRONGS TO BE MADE RIGHT.

WE MUST STRIKE FEAR INTO HEARTS OF OUR ENEMIES. I AM NOT SAYING IT HAS TO BE UTTER DOMINATION, BUT I PROPOSE UTTER DOMINATION OR ANNIHILATION. I AM NOT PICKY.

THERE ARE MANY VENGEANCES TO TAKE. AND WE WILL TAKE THEM. IN THIS GAME OR ANOTHER.

Last edited:

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Alas I can't think to send the Gaut to pillage since they are in Raleigh and the Caniac fans need to protect their house.!. So defennd the barn from the invaders from Columbus from the land of Ohio... And wonder at their Blue jackets...

Uh, repel the union invaders and the south shall rise again? Kinda awkward for somebody who had an ancestor in the union marines to type...

Actually, "The South will Raise Again" with a graphic of Brind'Amour hoisting the cup would be a pretty sweet tee shirt.

backwards motion

Sep 29, 2017
Since I've never jinxed anything, well maybe my personal life (at this point it wasn't hockey related).

How would you like 6-0-0? Been asking after each game. No one has said no yet. If one does, maybe he/she is a spy?

I'm all up for going 6-0-0. Hope you guys and gals don't mind. Go you delicious Canes go!

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
THEY SHORT CIRCUITED THE LIGHTNING.

giphy.gif

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Uh, repel the union invaders and the south shall rise again? Kinda awkward for somebody who had an ancestor in the union marines to type...

Actually, "The South will Raise Again" with a graphic of Brind'Amour hoisting the cup would be a pretty sweet tee shirt.
No no.. Not the south the Hurricanes hopefully faster then their storm surge :)

Reactions: Weltschmerz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad