Elder Scrolls Online

SwissGuy

Apr 13, 2015
Got a lv 25 DK and 12 Sorc. Having some fun playing the game so far. Anyone here playing on PS4?

StatesideSensFan

Jun 29, 2003
Atlanta
I cant logon to the North American servers, got into Europe right away.

edited to add: so apparently the North American server has been down for almost 18 hours on both console platforms heh.

Last edited:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
While i am enjoying this game, but the instant re-spawning of enemies can get annoying.

Last edited:

PolishBingo

King Pierogie IV
Jan 9, 2006
Just started this game yesterday. I'm a level 7 Wood Elf. Have have used all 7 of my skill points thus far in health and stamina. In Skyrim I kept all 3 balanced for the most part but hardly used any magic other than Alteration and Restoration. Should I start putting some skill points into my magic or if I ignore it will it bite me later in the game?

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
Is this game just not popular at all?

Pretty much.

I am a huge ES fan and played this but would rather forget it. It doesn't feel like ES at all. What makes ES so great in my opinion is the feeling of being this lone adventurer on some massive quest.

Making an MMO out of that just floods it with people who get so scientific about the game it ruins it. What I mean by that is, it becomes less about playing a great game and more about how the farm the best stuff so you can level up the quickest so you can craft the best things to do more damage... blah blah blah. It's no fun. MMO's are basically giant math equations with graphics. It's not a fun adventure.

/rant.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Pretty much.

I am a huge ES fan and played this but would rather forget it. It doesn't feel like ES at all. What makes ES so great in my opinion is the feeling of being this lone adventurer on some massive quest.

Making an MMO out of that just floods it with people who get so scientific about the game it ruins it. What I mean by that is, it becomes less about playing a great game and more about how the farm the best stuff so you can level up the quickest so you can craft the best things to do more damage... blah blah blah. It's no fun. MMO's are basically giant math equations with graphics. It's not a fun adventure.

/rant.

I can see why ES fans might not like it for the reasons you said but I'm surprised it didn't take off for MMO fans.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I can see why ES fans might not like it for the reasons you said but I'm surprised it didn't take off for MMO fans.

It's a pretty poor MMO as well. You're given 4 classes to choose from (5 with the Morrowind expansion), but none of them feel much different than the others. Each faction has their own starting zone, but eventually they all end up on the same quests as everyone else.

Not a lot to make it stand out

SwissGuy

Apr 13, 2015

Didn't take off?? It's one of the most played MMOs at the moment.

Also no question the best console mmo ever made.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad