ELC Fantasy Draft-Game On

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Wait so for clarification

RFAs from last season are eligible (Marner, Aho, etc). Is there an easy place to find a list of these players? I know CapFriendly you can see for 2019-20 but not sure about last year?

And so are recently signed ELC players this year eligible (Hughes, Kakko, etc)?

Kent Nilsson

Imagine cringing at Brock Nelson like a moron
Jan 31, 2016
You can sort 2018-2019 ELCs on capfriendly for players that have played at least one NHL game.

OB5

May 2, 2015
I updated the OP with the rules and link to the player pool.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
@LatvianTwist

Actually it looks like the clock is only on until 8pm EST per the rules.

So @Joey Moss would be skipped at 7:15pm...but OB5 wouldn't be skipped yet. So I will hold off on my pick for now (and XXX should be available for now as well)

Also, so are we doing autos or skips? Auto picks (especially this early when forming the basis of your team) seems a little much if gone for 2 hours...

Last edited by a moderator:

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
@LatvianTwist

Actually it looks like the clock is only on until 8pm EST per the rules.

So @Joey Moss would be skipped at 7:15pm...but OB5 wouldn't be skipped yet. So I will hold off on my pick for now (and XXX should be available for now as well)

Also, so are we doing autos or skips? Auto picks (especially this early when forming the basis of your team) seems a little much if gone for 2 hours...

I messed up the timer, my bad. Switched time zones today so I'm a bit off.

We can just pause until OB5 is on to sort things out.

Also if picks are getting skipped/auto'd in an 8 team game this early, that's a very bad sign for the later rounds when actual digging and work has to be put into the picks.

Last edited:

OB5

May 2, 2015
I think we should give Joey a break because he is active and has been online lately and reliable.

Let’s give him the night and I will auto him in the morning if He hasn’t shown. Auto based on points will still have strong players.

Reactions: LatvianTwist

Kent Nilsson

Imagine cringing at Brock Nelson like a moron
Jan 31, 2016
Vitali Kravtsov signed his ELC on may 2nd, yet hes not in the capfriendly 18-19 pool, that means hes not available right ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad