Speculation: EK65 - How much should Ottawa offer him this summer? (hypothetical)

How much would you offer EK65

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
Yep,I think they should give up on the spin doctoring and trying to lie about us ...Regarding player movement,nobody is buying it anymore...So why waste time,and money trying to hide the obvious anymore

because there are still people that buy the spin job

i mean look on this board. About 25% of this board buys the spin job. On a larger scale for the sens fan base if this means they end up selling more tickets then it still makes sense for them

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
because there are still people that buy the spin job

i mean look on this board. About 25% of this board buys the spin job. On a larger scale for the sens fan base if this means they end up selling more tickets then it still makes sense for them
It’s funny because those really are the vocal minority, by every sense of those two words.

Reactions: TheNewEra

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Can someone please confirm the picks. Do we get San Jose's first rounder next year? And a second on 2021? It's super confusing.

We get the Sharks 2020 1st because they already owed the Sabres their 2019 1st from the Evander Kane trade.
We get the Panthers 2019 2nd because it was higher than the Sharks 2019 2nd (which I believe went to Detroit).
We get the Sharks 2021 2nd because it was conditional on EK re-signing (would have been a 1st if the Sharks won the cup this year).

EDIT: Beaten to the damn punch :laugh:

Reactions: Mack Attack
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad