Proposal: EK to Colorado

Dead Thing Fan

Jan 25, 2016
Supposedly Vegas, TB and Dallas are the frontrunners to land Karlsson. Being a Red Wing fan, I have no dog in this fight but I was wondering if either team considers the following

To Colorado: Erik Karlsson
To Ottawa: 2019 Ottawa 1st + 2019 Ottawa 3rd + Tyson Barrie + Tyson Jost

Thoughts

Byzantium

Jun 17, 2017
OTT 1st + Barrie is all I'm willing to give up. No reason for us to sell the farm when we can just sit with the pick and win anyway.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Sounds like EK is only willing to negotiate an extension with Tampa and possibly Vegas.

Kills a trade with Colorado dead, if Avs even were interested to start with.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Avs don't really need to offer the entire farm system for Karlsson or even a fair offer. Don't get me wrong we would still give up a ton for him, but Avs have the upper hand in any situation compared to Ottawa. Avs either get Karlsson at a discount or Senators trade Karlsson improving the draft pick's chances.

would Avs fans rather lose Barrie or Makar?
Tyson Barrie, however not because Makar is better, but because Tyson is a Newport client and those guys are money hungry which pushed him to UFA in two years.

Puckclektr

Jul 15, 2004
GTA
Vegas, Dallas can make sense but let's be honest . 99% percent of the front runners, proposals and rumors are false and not even close. I'll believe it when I see it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad