Eisbaren Jersey at the O2

FuriousSenator

Mar 18, 2011
Ottawa
Hi guys,

I'm going to be visiting Berlin between March 23rd and March 26th. I saw the Eisbaren were unfortunately eliminated from the playoffs so I won't be able to attend a game but I did want to stop by at the O2 and pick up an Eisbaren jersey if possible!

Can anyone advise me will the team fan shop be open during this time? Are there specific hours I should go during the day? Can I buy a jersey with player name + number already on it (I want a Rankel jersey)? How much extra is it?

Finally is there someplace else closer to downtown I could go to buy a jersey/team scarf if I wanted to (I see that the O2 is a little out of the way from where I will be staying which is just off of Oranienburger Straße).

Thanks ahead guys, danke schon!! Can't wait to see your beautiful city! :nod:

Last edited:

GermanNuck

Jun 15, 2011
Germany
So.. I'm actually from Cologne, but i checked that out for you...

Opening hours:
Monday-Friday 10am-6pm
Saturday 12am-6pm

Closed on sundays.

Have a great time :)

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
Don't know of any fanshop closer to downtown Berlin.

But as far as the price for the jersey goes.
Jerseys from this season cost 85€ (I think this includes the name and number of the player)
A championship sticker for 2013 costs extra (7€).

feitur

Apr 21, 2013
if you are going to check out East Side Gallery, you can use that trip to go to o2 as well.
I wouldn't say it's far away from everything, it probably takes you 10 minutes to go from Alexanderplatz to Warschauer Straße (the next s-bahn station to the o2).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad