Proposal: Eichel

Dietpepsi

Jun 27, 2015
How about you just trade a D or 2 with some futures like Mittlestatd and get a couple of established top 6 players to play with Eichel and Reinhart
We'll have no common sense talk here.. We trade Eichel to Philly, for 4 first round picks, any current or future player named Rasmus and the rights to Gritty.

Reactions: Howie Hodge

Jun 27, 2005
We’re not trading Eichel, period.

(In the event he asks for a trade, then it may be forced upon us, but that isn’t the discussion.)

Actually it is the discussion. The OP said that he thought Eichel would ask for a trade. So let's hear some offers instead of all the crap.

SB716

Jun 1, 2015
Actually it is the discussion. The OP said that he thought Eichel would ask for a trade. So let's hear some offers instead of all the crap.

It’s pointless, unrealistic and annoying truthfully. Also the offers are crap so, really, what’s the point?

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY

Sure.

I'll trade you Eichel.

In return...let's say:

-5 billion dollars. That way, I can just buy your favorite team.
-Water front property in the nice part of your city. If your city lacks a water front, L.A. will do.
-Oh, the future....let's say 6 first round picks. 6 looks like a good number for some reason.

There's your offer.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
It’s pointless, unrealistic and annoying truthfully. Also the offers are crap so, really, what’s the point?
The space in which you can appropriately post whatever you want about how Eichel is not getting traded is virtually infinite. This is not one of those spaces.

crowi

Registered Loser
May 11, 2012
Helsinki
The return is going to be underwhelming to every single Sabres fan if Eichel gets traded, especially if he has asked for a trade.

They have an ass for a GM that gives too much money and term to middle-6 players. Yet somehow he got Eichel for relatively cheap. I don't know what to think of that. Same as Vancouver Bennings LUCK maybe?

As a fan, why would you post this until he actually asks out? Nobody will offer anything and Sabres won't trade him.

TheCouz0909

Feb 15, 2020
OTT or SJ 2020 1st whichever is lower, any 2 forward prospect in Belleville right now, One of D prospect not playing pros yet (JBD, Thompson), One of goalie in the system (NHL, AHL, or other). Imagine having an elite center between Tkachuk and Batherson for years to come.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Disgruntled Buffalo fan here.

At this point I think that Eichel will request a trade soon, I bet he's sick of the constant losing and the management's inability to improve the roster.

Eichel is a top-10 center in the NHL, he' also young. He's worth the bank.

Would NJ do Hughes, Ty Smith, McLeod, Bratt & (unprotected) 1st for Eichel and McCabe?

Fair offer?

What is the best *your* team would offer? Only young players (U-23), prospects and picks are of interest. One has to be a player that has the potential to become a high-end #1 Center.

Shame on you.

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009

Maybe one is causing the other?

What team can gut their current roster for Eichel?
- Bad teams are not giving away multiple 1st rounders
- Playoff teams are not blowing up their roster and cap structure.

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
We'll have no common sense talk here.. We trade Eichel to Philly, for 4 first round picks, any current or future player named Rasmus and the rights to Gritty.

Gritty would be "a hit"with young fans in Buffalo....:punk:

I'll show myself to the door.....

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Disgruntled Buffalo fan here.

At this point I think that Eichel will request a trade soon, I bet he's sick of the constant losing and the management's inability to improve the roster.

Eichel is a top-10 center in the NHL, he' also young. He's worth the bank.

Would NJ do Hughes, Ty Smith, McLeod, Bratt & (unprotected) 1st for Eichel and McCabe?

Fair offer?

What is the best *your* team would offer? Only young players (U-23), prospects and picks are of interest. One has to be a player that has the potential to become a high-end #1 Center.
I imagine Hughes is untouchable. He was quite a high pick. Especailly trade for a guy rumours of attitude

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
His offer of Kotkaniemi + unprotected 1st 2020 + Romanov, while not as bad as Ryder, Halak, and a 2nd, is close. Kotkaniemi was a reach pick because MTL was desperate to draft a center. Just because he was drafted 3rd overall, doesn't mean he continues to carry the value of a top-3 pick when he hasn't produced at that level.

Bad trades get ridiculed, it's how it goes.
Habs wouldn't give up that much. The '20 pick could be top in draft.

PatrikBerglund

May 29, 2017
I imagine Hughes is untouchable. He was quite a high pick. Especailly trade for a guy rumours of attitude

I believe there are very few players in the NHL that a franchise would not give up for Eichel.

Doean't Hughes have the worst rookie season of a #1 OA since the dawn of time?

liv4socr20

Jul 18, 2009
NYR 2020 1st
Flip Chytil
Chris Kreider(turn around and flip for 1st +)
Ryan Strome (RFA trade or resign middle 6 role)
ADA or Nils Lundkvist your choice

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad