Proposal: Eichel

PatrikBerglund

May 29, 2017
Disgruntled Buffalo fan here.

At this point I think that Eichel will request a trade soon, I bet he's sick of the constant losing and the management's inability to improve the roster.

Eichel is a top-10 center in the NHL, he' also young. He's worth the bank.

Would NJ do Hughes, Ty Smith, McLeod, Bratt & (unprotected) 1st for Eichel and McCabe?

Fair offer?

What is the best *your* team would offer? Only young players (U-23), prospects and picks are of interest. One has to be a player that has the potential to become a high-end #1 Center.

RebuildinVan

Jun 25, 2017
And New Jersey is a better option when theyre giving up futures too? Jack says no way

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
I don’t know if a lot of competitive teams that have a young 1C that can also eat the cap.

I think you would be highly disappointed if Eichel were traded.

explore

I was wrong about Don Granato and TNT
Jun 28, 2011
Not sure if you are trying to be funny but these posting add nothing to HF boards . They weren’t funny when Montreal fans seriously thought it was a good offer . It’s a sad world when fans don’t have something worth discussing to add to a conversation.

His offer of Kotkaniemi + unprotected 1st 2020 + Romanov, while not as bad as Ryder, Halak, and a 2nd, is close. Kotkaniemi was a reach pick because MTL was desperate to draft a center. Just because he was drafted 3rd overall, doesn't mean he continues to carry the value of a top-3 pick when he hasn't produced at that level.

Bad trades get ridiculed, it's how it goes.

is the answer jesus

Mar 10, 2008
Tonawanda, NY
Not sure if you are trying to be funny but these posting add nothing to HF boards . They weren’t funny when Montreal fans seriously thought it was a good offer . It’s a sad world when fans don’t have something worth discussing to add to a conversation.
I mean it was obviously a joke. That Habs offer was embarrassingly light. Much like the Ryder, Halak, and a 2nd offer that Habs fans kept throwing out there for teams top players. You'll get a lot of that in these threads because A) Buffalo isn't trading Eichel and B) The majority of offers for Eichel in these threads are almost always awful.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
If I were Eichel I'd want to stay. Things are rough, but they have some great talent. I only wish the Oilers had a Dman like Dahlin. Give that team some time, and not even a lot, and there is a winner there. It's pretty obvious.

The league is all about parity now. A bad team can flip to good rather quickly

Reactions: MC2D

PatrikBerglund

May 29, 2017
If I were Eichel I'd want to stay. Things are rough, but they have some great talent. I only wish the Oilers had a Dman like Dahlin. Give that team some time, and not even a lot, and there is a winner there. It's pretty obvious.

The league is all about parity now. A bad team can flip to good rather quickly

Buffalo is not like other teams. :/

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad