Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
Scheifele

Scheifele has been more impressive the last 3 seasons
Eichel needs to play 82 games to prove either wise

Reactions: teravaineSAROS

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
Id rather have Scheifele in the short term. That dude is dominant and we know it. And hes a great playoff player. Id only consider Eichel after like 4 more years.

Better player TODAY. If you had to win a playoff series im taking Scheifele easily today.

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
Put Eichel on the Jets in Scheifele's spot and he would be much better imo

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
better play today - Scheifele
better player in a few years time going forward, considering upwards trajectory and whatnot - Eichel, he's ahead of Scheifele at similar ages

BAM

Nov 21, 2016
Scheifele is better now but I wouldn't be surprised to see that change in a year or two. Would be interesting to see how their numbers would change if they switched teams.

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
Put Eichel on the Jets in Scheifele's spot and he would be much better imo

I don't think so

Maybe if eichel plays don the 2nd line
But i still think scheifele is the better centre right now
Scheifele has played with multiple lines and proves that he can drive his own line

DanM

Oct 2, 2017
Eichel, this guy will show how elite he is this year. Buffalo has not been the kindest environment, and he needs to stay healthy for a full season.

Skill wise, this is Jack.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
I can't say anything about Buffalo as a team, but I was watching their game the other night, and Eichel was entertaining as hell. He was the best offensive player in that game against the Avs, even though they lost. He should take off points wise this season, whether Buffalo improves or not.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad