formerly known as Big Sugar
Jan 22, 2018
Ontario, Canada
My Habs friend said he would be okay with doing something like

Kotka + Caufield + Petry + 2021 1st

for

Eichel + Colin Miller

then Danault/Armia would be moved in a trade to make this cap compliant

now dont shoot the messenger here if this is a bad proposal but all the habs ones ive seen so far have been pretty weak sauce IMO so I think this one is more fair

BlackAdam

May 5, 2013
My Habs friend said he would be okay with doing something like

Kotka + Caufield + Petry + 2021 1st

for

Eichel + Colin Miller

then Danault/Armia would be moved in a trade to make this cap compliant

now dont shoot the messenger here if this is a bad proposal but all the habs ones ive seen so far have been pretty weak sauce IMO so I think this one is more fair

Sabres fans are suffering and you're just spreading more salt on the wound

Reactions: go4hockey

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
How does this keep getting threads? There are still 0 credible rumors (actually, 0 rumors of any sort that I've seen) indicating either that Eichel wants out or that he is an any way available.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
There's a difference. My gosh, please do tell me why wild would damage their image with an agent who represents two other players on wild?

Foligno was just signed to 3 years Extension in January

Gm Guerin: I signed Foligno because I love him, & he's a part of wild gm . It's why I signed him to 3 years extension

This is common sense . It's very rarely a team sign player to extension like this to trade him within a year

Even if there. 1 percent chance Zuccarello waived for extension, or the other player this agency represents is a free agent, & wild need to resign him, they aren't ruining their relationship with this GM

Wild aren't ruining their image again especially after the Fenton mess be it with players, or Agents/ media

Yeah, none of this matters much.

Reactions: GuerinUp

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I have no problem including Kaprizov in the trade. I wouldn’t want to move Boldy/Rossi then, though. Dumba is necessary for cap purposes going forward, I guess it doesn’t have to be Buffalo that takes him, but he is a very good hockey player and I think not getting enough credit from the Buffalo fan base. Assuming we move Dumba in another trade for cap purposes, we’re probably looking at Kaprizov + Both 1sts as my offer
MN cannot take on all that cap. These deals that don't take cap into consideration simply won't work in a league where the cap is flat and teams are losing money.

CatchyTune

JOHN TAVARES IS A MAPLE LEAF
Jan 8, 2016
Ontario
It would suck trading your best young player, one of the best russias produced, with elite potential, plus 2 first rounders (or two of your best prospects) to get one player who our main guy going has the skill to reach eichels point production just to dump 1 contract for a year and a rental. Doing this trade essentially kills our farm.
Kaprizov is 6 months younger than Eichel.

As good as he is looking there would still have to be good value on top of him.

CatchyTune

Jan 8, 2016
Ontario
No, I am living in reality. No matter what you guys think, this isn't happening. Wild didn't sign foligno to 3 years extension to trade him less than a few months, or less than 6months to less than 1 year later.

It's a fact that none of you seem to care to acknowledge
if Marcus f***ing Foligno is a dealbreaker in an Eichel deal than i dont see the point in discussing.

GuerinUp

Aug 1, 2009
Columbia Heights, MN
Kaprizov is 6 months younger than Eichel.

As good as he is looking there would still have to be good value on top of him.

I understand that, But not 2 1sts worth of good value. Lets stop pretending he wasnt one the best players in russia the last 3 years, or unanimously the "best player outside of the NHL" last year, or a calder favorite. He has more value than hes being given.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
I understand that, But not 2 1sts worth of good value. Lets stop pretending he wasnt one the best players in russia the last 3 years, or unanimously the "best player outside of the NHL" last year, or a calder favorite. He has more value than hes being given.
One 1st, not two. Kaprizov + Rossi/Boldy + Rask + 1st

Your can add another player with a salary if the cap does not work

CatchyTune

Jan 8, 2016
Ontario
i would disagree and say more than 2 mid 1sts separate them. Eichel is a proven franchise player and Kaprizov has 14 NHL games. He is a very good centerpiece in an Eichel deal, but if i am Buffalo i am asking for more on top.

mriswith

Oct 12, 2011
As a Vancouver fan, if Eichel became available, I would be more than happy to trade Pettersson + Podkolzin + draft pick for him
No way. Eichel is better right now but given age and contract status I wouldn't trade Pettersson straight up for Eichel.

Canucks are 2+ years away from being contenders due to the Jimwit's incompetence, age matters a lot for us so that we waste as little of our players primes as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->