Proposal: Eichel Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaprizovEntitlelist

Feb 22, 2020
I never thought I'd see the day someone loved Foligno more than me....can we be friends?
Also Marcus Foligno albeit my favorite player will never be the deciding point between adding Eichel or not lol. If its Eichel to Minny or bust and he is the sticking point both GM's need to be fired.

Just saying there isn't a Chance wild risk public relations nightmare, & Damage image with players by trading foligno less than a year after signing him to 3 years extension, & making it clear to media, he signed him to keep for the long haul

Sota Popinski

Registered Boozer
Sponsor
Apr 26, 2017
Minneapolis
It would suck trading your best young player, one of the best russias produced, with elite potential, plus 2 first rounders (or two of your best prospects) to get one player who our main guy going has the skill to reach eichels point production just to dump 1 contract for a year and a rental. Doing this trade essentially kills our farm.
What does Russia have to do with this? The Sabres aren't trading Eichel for a guy without elite potential. Also, Eichel is 24. He's 6 months older than Kaprizov. He then becomes our "best young player." We still have Rossi, Khovanov, Beckman, Boldy or a 1st, and Addison or a 1st. That doesn't kill our farm at all.

KaprizovEntitlelist

Feb 22, 2020
Remember when ownership wasn’t going to allow a Jason Zucker trade because of his community award or whatever it was? I do.

There's a difference. My gosh, please do tell me why wild would damage their image with an agent who represents two other players on wild?

Foligno was just signed to 3 years Extension in January

Gm Guerin: I signed Foligno because I love him, & he's a part of wild gm . It's why I signed him to 3 years extension

This is common sense . It's very rarely a team sign player to extension like this to trade him within a year

Even if there. 1 percent chance Zuccarello waived for extension, or the other player this agency represents is a free agent, & wild need to resign him, they aren't ruining their relationship with this GM

Wild aren't ruining their image again especially after the Fenton mess be it with players, or Agents/ media

theguardianII

Jan 30, 2020
Hmm, why not Eichel for Gaudreau and Monahan with a pick or two

Eichel & Middlestat
Gaudreau, Monahan and 2 - 2021 3rds

Then Buffalo does
Dahlin and Cozens for
Boeser and Juolevi

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Dude, be serious. You are the only one offering way too much of wild players because you have fascination with wild needing C's

It's been reported & made clear any C's wild trade for would be to join Kaprizov & Fiala

Kaprizov isn't going anywhere. Ownership won't allow it, & frankly Guerin isn't trading him
You’re such a homer it’s awful. You overvalue every player the Wild have and spew nonsense like “ownership won’t allow it” to try to justify yourself. Eichel would be the best player in the history of our franchise. You have to give to get. You’re competing with 30 other teams now for Eichel.

KaprizovEntitlelist

Feb 22, 2020
What does Russia have to do with this? The Sabres aren't trading Eichel for a guy without elite potential. Also, Eichel is 24. He's 6 months older than Kaprizov. He then becomes our "best young player." We still have Rossi, Khovanov, Beckman, Boldy or a 1st, and Addison or a 1st. That doesn't kill our farm at all.

Dude you are obsessed with trading kaprizov. it's not happening. Jack Eichel literally isn't a Franchise c / player . No matter how you think, eichel if he's so good, doesn't take much to get a team into the playoffs, & he hasn't

KaprizovEntitlelist

Feb 22, 2020
Curious, if you keep telling yourself this does it actually make you start to believe it?

No, I am living in reality. No matter what you guys think, this isn't happening. Wild didn't sign foligno to 3 years extension to trade him less than a few months, or less than 6months to less than 1 year later.

It's a fact that none of you seem to care to acknowledge

KaprizovEntitlelist

Feb 22, 2020
You’re such a homer it’s awful. You overvalue every player the Wild have and spew nonsense like “ownership won’t allow it” to try to justify yourself. Eichel would be the best player in the history of our franchise. You have to give to get. You’re competing with 30 other teams now for Eichel.

There is only 2 of u who actually believe wild will trade kaprizov which is comical and not realistic.

Reactions: TwiztedHeat

GuerinUp

Aug 1, 2009
Columbia Heights, MN

Hes in elite company im saying, look at his stats in russia compared to current NHL players such as ovechkin and panarin when they were his age. I understand they arent trading a guy without elite potential. which is why rossi was offered in the 1st place. kap and two 1sts, or two of our best prospects has the potential of getting seriously fleeced in this trade.

Are you going to add 2 1sts to panarin to get eichel? I dont think so.

not saying kap=panarin, but he definately could be or better. I dont like the risk

GuerinUp

Aug 1, 2009
Columbia Heights, MN
There is only 2 of u who actually believe wild will trade kaprizov which is comical and not realistic.

I disagree, theres only 1 of us who thinks the wild wouldnt trade kaprizov or foligno. The only differing opinion on if we were to trade kap is what his value actually is. Id hate to trade him, but the only thing that i believe makes him untouchable is how we value him vs how other teams would given his limited amount of games in the nhl.

truthbluth

Feb 2, 2011
I think it would be very difficult for the Sabres to get better by trading Eichel.
Impossible actually. Yet apparently, they "have to" because Eichel gave a shocking interview where he said he's sick of losing, which I know is a bizarre thing for a competitive athlete to say.

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
Kaprizov + MIN 2021 1st + PIT 2021 1st + Bonino (expiring) + Rask (1 yr left)

Substitute Boldy or Addison for one of the 1sts if desired.

0% chance I'd do this. Frankly, I wouldn't involve Kaprizov in any trade for Eichel and if that kills the deal then so be it.

I never thought I'd see the day someone loved Foligno more than me....can we be friends?
Also Marcus Foligno albeit my favorite player will never be the deciding point between adding Eichel or not lol. If its Eichel to Minny or bust and he is the sticking point both GM's need to be fired.

I love Moose as well. If he was last piece needed to get Eichel I'd sadly do it. That being said, I wouldn't trade him under any other circumstance.

Reactions: DJN21

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
Just saying there isn't a Chance wild risk public relations nightmare, & Damage image with players by trading foligno less than a year after signing him to 3 years extension, & making it clear to media, he signed him to keep for the long haul

The wild cant risk losing the top end center theyve always needed over a PR event centered around Foligno lol. The PR nightmare would be worse the other direction if fans found out a deal for Eichel was nixed.

I totally get what youre saying believe me but for a player like Eichel those standards turn on you and go out the window at the same time.

Reactions: GuerinUp
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad