Proposal: Eichel Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
This will be the decision of the owners and the GM.

But I would prefer something like that as a basis:

Suzuki + Caufield/Romanov + 1st
Kaprizov + Rossi/Boldy + 1st
Tuch + Glass + 1st

Not necessarily in this form, but a player under 25 year, who can already produce, a top 10 level prospect and 1st round, maybe two 1st. Gaudreau, Monahan, Zibanejad and similar guys probably won't suit us because of their age and term.
Those deals all ignore the salary cap. It involves the other team taking on 5-8M in salary, which is simply impossible for all of them.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Those deals all ignore the salary cap. It involves the other team taking on 5-8M in salary, which is simply impossible for all of them.
I wrote it as a base, we can easily take a dump, but the value will then be higher.

KaprizovEntitlelist

Feb 22, 2020
Maybe because Eichel is playing with an injury? Or have you forgotten that Eichel was 95 points in pace last season on a team like Buffalo? Then there is no deal.

Well than no deal . Kaprizov has made rask look good, & Positive value. Rask won 13 of 14 faceoff, unheard of

So no deal than. Kaprizov is like Buxton to the Minnesota twins. Kaprizov is untouchable

Buxton of Minnesota twins, twins front office refused to trade him for Noah Syndergaard before he was injured. They refused to trade him for Marcus stroman.

Sorry, kaprizov is face of wild, & isn't going anywhere

Reactions: TwiztedHeat

GuerinUp

Aug 1, 2009
Columbia Heights, MN
There's no way foligno is going anywhere soon after being signed in January to 3 years extension. Guerin loves him too much, & it's unrealistic to think foligno is going anywhere anytime soon.

Want eichel, but dude has 2 goals, & -10 on the year playing with Taylor hall

whether or not you think guerin loves him, hes not going to love him enough to risk not getting eichel in a trade... whats unrealistic is your thinking that GM's love players enough to not trade them to get better.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Well than no deal . Kaprizov has made rask look good, & Positive value. Rask won 13 of 14 faceoff, unheard of

So no deal than. Kaprizov is like Buxton to the Minnesota twins. Kaprizov is untouchable

Buxton of Minnesota twins, twins front office refused to trade him for Noah Syndergaard before he was injured. They refused to trade him for Marcus stroman.

Sorry, kaprizov is face of wild, & isn't going anywhere
Well that's fair, I understand why you don't want to trade Kaprizov, he's a stud, but then I just don't see a deal with Wild.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I have no problem including Kaprizov in the trade. I wouldn’t want to move Boldy/Rossi then, though. Dumba is necessary for cap purposes going forward, I guess it doesn’t have to be Buffalo that takes him, but he is a very good hockey player and I think not getting enough credit from the Buffalo fan base. Assuming we move Dumba in another trade for cap purposes, we’re probably looking at Kaprizov + Both 1sts as my offer

GuerinUp

Aug 1, 2009
Columbia Heights, MN
Come on man, I'm a big Kaprizov fan, but he's not likely to be as good as Eichel and he's not the center. He will probably be a great top 6 winger at 65-70 points, but a little later. It's just that if there is no Kaprizov in the deal, then some other teams can beat your offer. Rossi is still a question mark, and we don't really need Dumba, I saw Wild fans trade him for a guy like Frost.

3 way trade with washington might get it done then.

Theyve been on record stating theyd trade kuznetsov for dumba.

to Buf:
Kuznetsov
rossi
min 1st + 3rd
rask/bjugstad

to wash
Dumba + Pittsburgh 1st + Bonino

to MN:
Eichel
Jensen

thoughts?

willing to move this around on buffalos end a bit picks or salarywise, could have jensen instead of rask or bjugstad too.

Last edited:

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
well, Eichel is a superstar in the same tier with Drai and Matthews, imo. just a tad below McDavid. He doesn't get the same exposure and hype as the others because he plays in Buffalo. he won't be traded for spare parts
I know and hope so, and your offer really very solid.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
3 way trade with washington might get it done then.

Theyve been on record stating theyd trade kuznetsov for dumba.

to Buf:
Kuznetsov
rossi
min 1st + 3rd
rask/bjugstad

to wash
Dumba + Pittsburgh 1st + Bonino

to MN:
Eichel
Jensen

thoughts?
Kuzya probably won't even want to play in Buffalo and he won't be interested in it, he is also 28 years old, it would be better if we were looking for younger parts.

GuerinUp

Aug 1, 2009
Columbia Heights, MN
Kuzya probably won't even want to play in Buffalo and he won't be interested in it, he is also 28 years old, it would be better if we were looking for younger parts.

understandable, was just spitballing based off your desire to have forwards instead of D. Maybe we just pick up kuz than if the deal offered originally isnt to your desires. I really would prefer to keep Kap. Would trade boldy over him TBH

KaprizovEntitlelist

Feb 22, 2020
I have no problem including Kaprizov in the trade. I wouldn’t want to move Boldy/Rossi then, though. Dumba is necessary for cap purposes going forward, I guess it doesn’t have to be Buffalo that takes him, but he is a very good hockey player and I think not getting enough credit from the Buffalo fan base. Assuming we move Dumba in another trade for cap purposes, we’re probably looking at Kaprizov + Both 1sts as my offer

Dude, be serious. You are the only one offering way too much of wild players because you have fascination with wild needing C's

It's been reported & made clear any C's wild trade for would be to join Kaprizov & Fiala

Kaprizov isn't going anywhere. Ownership won't allow it, & frankly Guerin isn't trading him

KaprizovEntitlelist

Feb 22, 2020
whether or not you think guerin loves him, hes not going to love him enough to risk not getting eichel in a trade... whats unrealistic is your thinking that GM's love players enough to not trade them to get better.

Okay but no GM us trading a player signed to 3 years extension in less than 1 year

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
understandable, was just spitballing based off your desire to have forwards instead of D. Maybe we just pick up kuz than if the deal offered originally isnt to your desires. I really would prefer to keep Kap. Would trade boldy over him TBH
Fair

Sota Popinski

Registered Boozer
Sponsor
Apr 26, 2017
Minneapolis
Kaprizov + MIN 2021 1st + PIT 2021 1st + Bonino (expiring) + Rask (1 yr left)

Substitute Boldy or Addison for one of the 1sts if desired.

fingerpainter

Dec 20, 2018
I had to look up Kaprizov, but once I did, I realized he is a generational talent, and top 5 in NHL. I see why he's considered untouchable now.

Reactions: GuerinUp

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Dude, be serious. You are the only one offering way too much of wild players because you have fascination with wild needing C's

It's been reported & made clear any C's wild trade for would be to join Kaprizov & Fiala

Kaprizov isn't going anywhere. Ownership won't allow it, & frankly Guerin isn't trading him

Remember when ownership wasn’t going to allow a Jason Zucker trade because of his community award or whatever it was? I do.

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
There's no way foligno is going anywhere soon after being signed in January to 3 years extension. Guerin loves him too much, & it's unrealistic to think foligno is going anywhere anytime soon.

Want eichel, but dude has 2 goals, & -10 on the year playing with Taylor hall
I never thought I'd see the day someone loved Foligno more than me....can we be friends?
Also Marcus Foligno albeit my favorite player will never be the deciding point between adding Eichel or not lol. If its Eichel to Minny or bust and he is the sticking point both GM's need to be fired.

GuerinUp

Aug 1, 2009
Columbia Heights, MN
Yeah, it would suck getting Eichel for a guy who has played 20 games and two mid round 1sts.

It would suck trading your best young player, one of the best russias produced, with elite potential, plus 2 first rounders (or two of your best prospects) to get one player who our main guy going has the skill to reach eichels point production just to dump 1 contract for a year and a rental. Doing this trade essentially kills our farm.

Reactions: KaprizovEntitlelist
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad