Eichel Matthews Laine vs McDavid Draisaitl Marner

Status
Not open for further replies.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Mcdavid > Matthews > Eichel > Laine > Draisaitl = Marner

Close but team A is probably more talented and I think they would work better. Eichel can set up Matthews and Laine, but team B is 3 pass first guys

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
McDavid>Eichel/Matthews>Laine>Draisaitl>Marner

Eichel/Matthews/Laine, easily.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
hrmm

wow this is one of those few times a poll is made where it's not as simple as picking McDavid's side lol.

This is actually very close.

Obviously McDavid is the big trump card that might tip things into his team's favor. But eichel/matthews/laine all have a much higher ceiling than marner/drai imo. So it's tempting.

Highmarker

Oct 31, 2011
the group with Mcdavid. It's a good poll because Marner kind of brings team B down so it's a tough choice.

Trafalgar Sadge Law

Nov 8, 2007
It's very close, McDavid>Matthews/Eichel>Laine>Draisaitl>Marner IMO. Ultimately I chose to go with the McDavid group because I think it's more likely that Draisaitl or Marner outperform Matthews/Eichel/Laine than it is for any of them to outperform McDavid.

Morgs

#16 #34 #44 #88 #91
Jul 12, 2015
London, ON
McDavid > Matthews/Eichel > Laine > Drai/Marner

It's actually pretty close surprisingly, but I think the McDavid factor takes it.

Highmarker

Oct 31, 2011
McDavid and Drai scored just about as many points as Matthews/Laine/Eichel combined last year.

You could replace Marner with Luca Sbisa and their scoring outputs would be matched.

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
It's always a tough choice not to choose Mcdavid but I feel Matthews,Eichel and Laine would compliment eachother much better then the other trio. Marner and Mcdavid are both first pass guys

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
McDavid and Drai scored just about as many points as Matthews/Laine/Eichel combined last year.

You could replace Marner with Luca Sbisa and their scoring outputs would be matched.

And what about goals?

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
i would crap myself if suddenly my team had to make a choice.

wow...I'd say team A. Scoring there seems more natural. Doesn't necessarily mean there's more total skill but i think the natural scoring talent there is a notch above what group B could make up for in evasiveness and puck handling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->