Eichel and Skinner at the ASG

Tsujimoto

Jan 23, 2006
ESPN Power Ranking has each teams best ASG moment:

NHL Power Rankings: Top All-Star moments for all 31 teams

They pick Zemgus.

What are people's thoughts? I think Briere trumps that in 2007. While Sabre related, Owen Nolan calling his shot vs Hasek is probably over Zemgus for me too.
Rick Martin tying the game late in the 3rd, and Gilbert Perreault scoring the OT winner at the 1978 ASG in Buffalo has to be the top Sabre moment in ASG history.

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
Eichel came close. 2nd in fastest skater. I thought maybe he had it for a second there. Eichel has that straight line speed but mcdavid is just so good on his edges.

truthbluth

Feb 2, 2011
Watching on dvr, and it made me furious that they didn’t mention Jack Eichel once during his run and instead talked to Barzal about some hit. He took the lead and they didn’t bother to mention it until they thought Barzal might beat him. I don’t know why it pisses me off so much, it it does.

Mattilaus

Sep 12, 2014
Beyond the Wall
Watching on dvr, and it made me furious that they didn’t mention Jack Eichel once during his run and instead talked to Barzal about some hit. He took the lead and they didn’t bother to mention it until they thought Barzal might beat him. I don’t know why it pisses me off so much, it it does.

Par for the course. If you go into the GDT on the main boards there is almost no mention of Eichel either, a lot of talk about how Krieder, Larkin, and McD are the fastest players on the planet though.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Par for the course. If you go into the GDT on the main boards there is almost no mention of Eichel either, a lot of talk about how Krieder, Larkin, and McD are the fastest players on the planet though.

Well, we already knew Eich didn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as the holy one.

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
And I couldn’t care less what talking heads say or don’t say about a hockey player on our team :dunno:

Especially so during a clown show like All Star weekend

Reactions: 1972

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012
And I couldn’t care less what talking heads say or don’t say about a hockey player on our team :dunno:

Especially so during a clown show like All Star weekend
You need to have personality to be a good clown most hockey players are a cure against insomnia.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->