WJC: Ehlers and Bjorkstrand: Denmark's Only Hope

covfefe

Zoltan Poszar's Burner
Feb 5, 2014
It certainly helps that they had the opportunity to build some chemistry at the Jr. A challenge. That being said, though, I think they are going to be hard pressed to win any games. I'd say best case scenario is that they employ a tight enough system to fight off a team in the relegation round. Even that might be a stretch.

They have to play Russia, Sweden, the Czechs, and the Swiss. Of those games, the latter two will be more competitive. Even still, I can't see the Danes matching up with the depth of the Czechs, considering they are buoyed by Zacha, Pastrnak, Vrana, Zboril. And the Swiss have just been more and more impressive in recent years, so I am hesitant to bet against them.

Halfy

yes its Jack from MVP
Jul 23, 2013
Canada
It certainly helps that they had the opportunity to build some chemistry at the Jr. A challenge. That being said, though, I think they are going to be hard pressed to win any games. I'd say best case scenario is that they employ a tight enough system to fight off a team in the relegation round. Even that might be a stretch.

They have to play Russia, Sweden, the Czechs, and the Swiss. Of those games, the latter two will be more competitive. Even still, I can't see the Danes matching up with the depth of the Czechs, considering they are buoyed by Zacha, Pastrnak, Vrana, Zboril. And the Swiss have just been more and more impressive in recent years, so I am hesitant to bet against them.

Zboril was cut

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad