Eeli Tolvanen or Andrei Svechnikov

LetsGoFlames

Drop the puck!
Dec 18, 2011
Weyburn, Sk
Pretty much what I was thinking too but sometimes I think I'm set in an opinion and then others bring up points I didn't consider and I'm forced to look at things from a different angle and reconsider my opinions. Guessing not on this one though. lol

Reactions: bl02

DonM

The Industrial Revolution and its consequences
May 18, 2015
If Tolvanen had been able to stay a bit closer to his early production in the KHL or had been able to play himself into the Preds roster and had success there, this could maybe be a discussion. As it stands I don't really see any argument for him over Svechnikov.

Reactions: LetsGoFlames

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
If Tolvanen had been able to stay a bit closer to his early production in the KHL or had been able to play himself into the Preds roster and had success there, this could maybe be a discussion. As it stands I don't really see any argument for him over Svechnikov.

Tolvanen looked very good at the Olympics and WHC as well. And as to Nashville, I think, they just didn't wanna risk and use young kid in the NHL playoffs. Saying this, it's still Svechnikov. He outscored Tolvanen in USHL being a whole year younger, after all.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Not big on Tolvanen but I’m pretty sure the biggest Tolvanen fans say Svech ainec

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->