Pre-Game Talk: Edmonton/Toronto

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
I've been in Toronto since 99 but can't find affordable tickets. It's been Leafs ownership since I've been here, which makes it really frustrating.

Let's hope the Oilers change the streak!
Buy them on re-sale sites literal minutes before the game. Ticket prices plummet because scalpers don't want to get stuck with the unsold inventory.

Depending on your budget, you can get some really good seats for well below ticket cost. I sat seven rows behind the Edmonton bench a few years back and the pair only cost me $220.

Last edited:

barry halls

Nov 13, 2018
So bizarre how McDavid had that huge 5-point game against the Leafs in his first game against them, but since then we have been absolutely dominated. It's time for that to come to an end, please beat these losers into the ground. With the top 2 lines rolling I think the Leafs weak defence could be exposed.

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
I hope Toronto would accept a Larsson + Jurco/Chiasson + something else maybe - trade for Kapanen + Johnsson before this game That would be great, Holland. ;)

Reactions: tardigrade81

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
FYI, last year at this time we were 10 points out of 3rd in the division.

Getting close to another point where we had a brutal meltdown last season

Edmonton Oilers - Statistics

after game 47 last year (we are on 44 so far this year) we went on a run of 11 games with only 1 win. And so began the Hitch obsession with only playing Koskinen for reasons we will never understand.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
My #NotWatchingOilersIn2020Strike continues. Oilers record when I haven’t watched in 2020: 1-0-1

slaman

McOilers Fan
Oct 22, 2010
Toronto
But them on re-sale sites literal minutes before the game. Ticket prices plummet because scalpers don't want to get stuck with the unsold inventory.

Depending on your budget, you can get some really good seats for well below ticket cost. I sat seven rows behind the Edmonton bench a few years back and the pair only cost me $220.

Thanks. Will try this... never had success trying this before though. Only time i could go is when a season ticket holder gave me his tickets at cost because he wanted only a die hard Oiler fan to go in his place. Found him on Kijiji.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
This is the biggest game of the year so far... Meaning we are definitely going to lose. Badly.
huh?

how so?

I must be different but I barely get excited about the Leafs. The Flames and Nucks games I see as big games as they are divisional opponents, 4pt games, and with playoff ramifications. how is this a biggest game of the year?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad