OT: Edmonton Sports Radio Guest Rankings #1

Who is your favourite guest on Edmonton sports radio?

• John Shannon - Oilers Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kevin Woodley - The Jason Gregor Show

• Craig Button - The Jason Gregor Show

• Tom Gazzola - The Jason Gregor Show

• Paul Sir - The Jason Gregor Show

• Jonathon Willis - The Lowdown with Lowtide

• James Duthie - Dave Jamieson Show

• Bruce Arthur - Dave Jamieson Show

• Jeff O'Neill - Dave Jamieson Show

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
I'm bored as hell without any NHL talk, so let's rank the people that talk about it.

The vote is for the best guest segment.

Rules: Must be a current regular guest on an Edmonton sports radio show.

I didn't add The Nielson Show guests (besides Dreger who I'm pretty sure is a regular) as I don't listen to it and they were the only show that doesn't have any info whatsoever in the daily podcast descriptions (producer-fail) and their twitter accounts are a mess. Feel free to add any names that I'm missing.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
I might be in the minority but I love the Rishaug segment on the Nielsen show. He's very well spoken, often has good perspective and the banter between he and Nielsen is hilarious sometimes like today when Rishaug was talking about his dog walking routine. Good stuff
The Bobfather is very informative but he sounds a little bored sometimes.

Not really a fan of Stauffer's guests simply because Stauffer tends to talk over them. Nielsen is a far better interviewer. Lowetide has some good guests too, I like McCurdy even though he sounds a little weird.

Trizent

Mar 4, 2005
Oil Country
I'm bored as hell without any NHL talk, so let's rank the people that talk about it.

The vote is for the best guest segment.

Rules: Must be a current regular guest on an Edmonton sports radio show.

I didn't add The Nielson Show guests (besides Dreger who I'm pretty sure is a regular) as I don't listen to it and they were the only show that doesn't have any info whatsoever in the daily podcast descriptions (producer-fail) and their twitter accounts are a mess. Feel free to add any names that I'm missing.

Jasongregor.com and Stauffer's show so easy to catch his guests. Two big thumbs up. I'd love to listen to morning show guests when I get home, but I'm not going to sift through 4h of chatter to find them. Fail. Be more user friendly.

Nostradumbass

Divinity
Jan 1, 2007
I can't believe there are people who haven't voted for Burke. He's by far my favourite guest on sports radio.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I might be in the minority but I love the Rishaug segment on the Nielsen show. He's very well spoken, often has good perspective and the banter between he and Nielsen is hilarious sometimes like today when Rishaug was talking about his dog walking routine. Good stuff
The Bobfather is very informative but he sounds a little bored sometimes.

Not really a fan of Stauffer's guests simply because Stauffer tends to talk over them. Nielsen is a far better interviewer. Lowetide has some good guests too, I like McCurdy even though he sounds a little weird.

Love Rishaug as well. After the Bobfather he's my next on the list.

Stud Muffin

Jan 2, 2014
Manitoba
Oilers Now is the only one I listen too. Elliotte Friedman is the one I always look forward too and Burke, I really enjoy his takes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad