Pre-Game Talk: Edmonton Oilers vs Montreal Canadiens - 2/12/2015 7:30PM EST - RDS,SNE,SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
I think Price will have soreness in his knees forever, tendonitis doesn't really go away. He'll have to manage it well, and the team will need a good backup to play games when said soreness flares up (luckily we may have that in Tokarski/Condon/Fucale).

Nynja*

Four MT appologists calling my post terrible
Thanks guyz, MT for jack adams <3

mus1cx

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
I think Price will have soreness in his knees forever, tendonitis doesn't really go away. He'll have to manage it well, and the team will need a good backup to play games when said soreness flares up (luckily we may have that in Tokarski/Condon/Fucale).

He doesn't have tendonitis does he....

Do you guys think its more of a lingering issue from the last two playoff injuries or more so just the wear-and-tear of being a butterfly goalie?

Pricef*

Somebody has to teach these damn tankers a lesson and keep them away from McDavid!!:laugh::laugh:

11Goat11

Inside her
Feb 18, 2006
Yakupov is fool's gold. He just doesn't have "it". Whatever that is. Heart, drive, fearlessness to be a great player. He might evolve into a competent player on the right team, but he's never going to be a franchise leading star.

Not sure about that yet, Edmonton is ruining all these young stars. I'd still take him to play with Chucky if the return wasn't too ridiculous, they were magic together in junior. I'd give Tinordi plus, not Brolieu though.

I have no problem with starting Tokes tonight, even if they lose they aren't giving up points in the conference and Price has to get some rest during this point of the season. Would hate to burn him out before playoffs.

11Goat11

Inside her
Feb 18, 2006
Four MT appologists calling my post terrible
Thanks guyz, MT for jack adams <3

Your agenda is a little ridiculous. No one knows where the Habs would be with another coach but it is hard to argue with da record. And this is the tightest we have seen the Habs in years, maybe that is a big plus towards Therrien as well.

Burke the Legend

Feb 22, 2012
I think Price might be a bit tired, he hasn't looked sharp at the beginning of the past few games. A rest could do him good to get focus back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad