Prospect Info: Edmonton Oilers 2018 Draft Thread: Fallin for Dahlin Edition

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
What do you mean that happens to Connor 10 times per game and there's no calls.

you know....why the F does Chia not address the league, like Calgary did re: the Wideman issue?
when CGY did that, the calls started going their way, and things changed for them....yet, our team with BN and PC don't kick any fuss regarding the liberties players take towards Connor.
Like ****, protect your asset!!

Reactions: McFlyingV

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
you know....why the F does Chia not address the league, like Calgary did re: the Wideman issue?
when CGY did that, the calls started going their way, and things changed for them....yet, our team with BN and PC don't kick any fuss regarding the liberties players take towards Connor.
Like ****, protect your asset!!
You could see how frustrated Connor was with it tonight. Anytime he's on the ice someone is grabbing onto him or obstructing him away from the puck, and the moment he touches it he just has 3 sticks in his hands with no calls.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
You could see how frustrated Connor was with it tonight. Anytime he's on the ice someone is grabbing onto him or obstructing him away from the puck, and the moment he touches it he just has 3 sticks in his hands with no calls.

I don't care if the Oilers look like whiners, but they need to make a point, and start bringing this to light.
just unacceptable.

walktheboulavard

Jul 8, 2016
I hope someone blocks his number, or holds Chia back when Garth Snow calls. I don't want him trading Klef or our first for MDC.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
Thought I would kickstart the party. Has anyone seen much of Dahlin or other prospects in the top 10? Would like to gain some insight on some of these guys in case this season is a write off

"Just in case"? lol. It ALREADY IS a write off. It's time to start getting familiar with the draft-eligible players in November ... again Thanks Chia, you fricken idiot.

Reactions: McDrai

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
I just want the Oilers to win a cup in the next 3 years. Don't care how. If this guy is the missing piece so be it

BAHAHAHAHA.... that is not going to happen, you realize that right? This team is so far away from even a competitive team, that it's not even funny. We are light years away from being a cup contender.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
"Just in case"? lol. It ALREADY IS a write off. It's time to start getting familiar with the draft-eligible players in November ... again Thanks Chia, you fricken idiot.
right back to looking forward to WJHC than the next Oilers game...only to personaly scout the next potential 1st round pick and what he looks like.

** that's if we still have a 1st round pick.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
right back to looking forward to WJHC than the next Oilers game...only to personaly scout the next potential 1st round pick and what he looks like.

** that's if we still have a 1st round pick.

Chiarelli will trade our 1st for Calvin De Haan

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
I hope someone blocks his number, or holds Chia back when Garth Snow calls. I don't want him trading Klef or our first for MDC.

Its going to be RNH and Klefbom for MDC and JHS. Just saw the post above mine. the new trade will also involve our 1st for CDH.

To NYI:
RNH
Klefbom
2018 1st

To: EDM:
MDC
JHS
CDH

The Moose

Mar 25, 2004
Edmonton
We had the freaking, once in a lifetime incredible good fortune with McDavid. To hinge our hopes for success again on draft lottery is beyond pathetic.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

King1s

Jan 27, 2015
Edmonton
Its going to be RNH and Klefbom for MDC and JHS. Just saw the post above mine. the new trade will also involve our 1st for CDH.

To NYI:
RNH
Klefbom
2018 1st

To: EDM:
MDC
JHS
CDH

The scary thing is that the joke could easily turn in to reality.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad