GDT: Edmonton @ Nashville

Status
Not open for further replies.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
BRAIN DEAD MOVE BY A BRAIN DEAD COACH,

I cannot fathom any reason why these guys are in. If we lose I hope that pairing gets burned for multiple goals.

What gets me is that Garrison-Benning look like garbage for multiple game that lead to losses yet they played them together again then when the team is playing their best hockey of the season, they bench the bottom pairing and insert the two duds that cost them a couple of games against f***ing Nashville in the f***ing road where they can't shelter them.

Reactions: Aerrol

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
What gets me is that Garrison-Benning look like garbage for multiple game that lead to losses yet they played them together again then when the team is playing their best hockey of the season, they bench the bottom pairing and insert the two duds that cost them a couple of games against ****ing Nashville in the ****ing road where they can't shelter them.

Sounds like a winning formula to me ;)

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
Scratch the kid who just scored his first NHL goal and throw in Garrison and Benning who have a history of getting eaten alive.

I really don't like piling on to all the "fire everybody" stuff that goes on here, but this kind of thing I can't ignore. Idiotic.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Garrison - Benning are gonna cost us at least 3 goals against

I swear that GArrison is only in the lineup for his idiot version of a Chuck Norris expression.

The wife actually stating the other day: "what is wrong with that guy, he looks like a mental defective"

She hasn't watched him play...

Then I say theres Benning, he's actually worse...

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Marodey out too?! WTF happened to earning your spot on the roster. I guess it is guaranteed loss day, so they can get our good guys Marody, Gravel, Bouchard back in for a Chicago.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I have a feeling Connor will be flat out dominant today. Especially since he didn't convert on so many Grade A chances last game.

Nunymare

/ˈnʌnimɛr/
Sep 14, 2008
YEG
Good thing I’m stuck at work and won’t be able to watch. With the lineup news, I’m even more happy about it.

Beautiful day outside today too.

Risingwind

Feb 26, 2015
btw so much for Pulju sitting a game out and getting a chance to redeem himself. Is this a longterm scratch and did they leave him in Edmonton to phone his agent?

(Oilers fans will understand that comment)

ps how apathetic have things become if I'm the only one mentioning and noticing Pulju is still out.

its like Mclellan pretending he's not on the team anymore.
Well, I came to check whether he’s in or out. Not really all that interested in the game anymore, suppose it’s worth checking out how Koskinen starts...

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Well at the very least there's a lot of players in the lineup that saw the Oilers play amazing without their help. Have to think it lights a fire in their bellies.

I'm still super optimistic about how this team plays after that Pitts game. Let's see what happens against the best in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad