Elks: Edmonton Eskimos Thread | Offseason | Esks Fire Ed Hervey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Looking at what's left, they should go 2-4.

I could see them beating the Argos and the Als. But that's about it. Then they have to hope the Argos don't win more than 2 games.

Honestly, if that is the scenario, I'd rather have them miss out, rather than limp in with a pathetic 7-11 record. Might help force some critical changes that otherwise may not happen.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
I mean the season's basically over after that loss to the Riders. Even if they somehow get into the playoffs there's no way they do any damage.

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet
Some of us remember a time when JTS didn't have the luxury of autocorrect making his posts legible. :naughty:

On topic, can't say I like the teams chances tonight, but they probably need this game if they want to make something out of the season.

MoneyGuy

Wandering
Oct 19, 2009
Did I miss spell anything?

Ahem. :D

misspell
verb | mis·spell |\ˌmis-ˈspel\
: to spell (a word or name) incorrectly

Source: Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary

It's a real shame that our Eskimos'/CFL discussion has deteriorated to this. :cry:

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Ahem. :D

misspell
verb | mis·spell |\ˌmis-ˈspel\
: to spell (a word or name) incorrectly

Source: Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary

It's a real shame that our Eskimos'/CFL discussion has deteriorated to this. :cry:

Easier to fix spelling than the Eskimos and/or the CFL's issues

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
Easier to fix spelling than the Eskimos and/or the CFL's issues

Exactly. The spelling police is out tonight fellas.

image.png

Johnny LaRue

Jul 21, 2005
Abbotsford
Hey guys. I'm going to the game tonight. It's my first time going to a CFL game outside of BC Place (with the exception of the temporary stadium a few years back).

Hopefully the crowd is somewhat friendly to a Lions fan.

Anyway, good luck.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Hey guys. I'm going to the game tonight. It's my first time going to a CFL game outside of BC Place (with the exception of the temporary stadium a few years back).

Hopefully the crowd is somewhat friendly to a Lions fan.

Anyway, good luck.

Dress warm. Been pretty windy today and not exactly warm.

Crowd should be decent to you. I mean if you are a jackass then look out, but otherwise I don't think it's really that bad. I was at battle of alberta and there was just a lot of good old fashion **** talking happening.

Cerebral

Aug 4, 2003
Calgary, Alberta
Why is a linebacker responsible for covering a wide receiver? Man, Benevides' defence is just terrible. We desperately need a safety to replace King as he is awful as well.

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Mike playing with a mean streak they stated.

BC the underdog at this time :dunno:

I feel bad knowing I didn't lay money out.

Cerebral

Aug 4, 2003
Calgary, Alberta
It was a zone, King had deep and bit horribly
Yep, saw that one the replay. King is so terrible that we basically can never play zone. Is King really a better option than Muamba?

Zylstra has looked good - I've had a good feeling about him since camp for some reason. He's likely Walker's replacement for next year at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad