Elks: Edmonton Eskimos 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Part of the confusion may be that most of the 99buck seats are now sold out. Looks like either the promotion worked quite well or something is wrong with the app. Its showing M2, N2, Z2 all as soldout which I have a little difficulty believing. Only showing N2 available and limited seats. Already up around row 68 for seats together.

Its a good promotion but then I remember that weather here is worse than it used to be in summer and that the majority of games seem to feature some bad weather. I would do this deal except for the weather and then feeling like few games are going to be in enjoyable conditions. Translation is I'm finally getting old. Used to be an any condition fan, now I'm not. We'll pick up a few games via the 20buck deals. I can't see wanting to go to all of them.

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
Part of the confusion may be that most of the 99buck seats are now sold out. Looks like either the promotion worked quite well or something is wrong with the app. Its showing M2, N2, Z2 all as soldout which I have a little difficulty believing. Only showing N2 available and limited seats. Already up around row 68 for seats together.

Its a good promotion but then I remember that weather here is worse than it used to be in summer and that the majority of games seem to feature some bad weather. I would do this deal except for the weather and then feeling like few games are going to be in enjoyable conditions. Translation is I'm finally getting old. Used to be an any condition fan, now I'm not. We'll pick up a few games via the 20buck deals. I can't see wanting to go to all of them.
Glad you mentioned weather. I was freezing last year on that party deck section. I think it's the aluminum flooring there in combination with the cold. My feet were freezing. Have to dress warm and get something for rain for the dodgey summer and fall days of weather.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Reactions: guymez

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Yes, this does look good. I think we also re-signed Jones so for the first time in at least a decade we go into camp with 2 kick-return threats.

Talk about being built like a fire hydrant. Williams is 5-9, 210 pounds. No wonder he's tough to bring down.

IIRC he is about the same size as Gizmo.
He really is perfect size for the CFL game.

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
Yes, this does look good. I think we also re-signed Jones so for the first time in at least a decade we go into camp with 2 kick-return threats.

Talk about being built like a fire hydrant. Williams is 5-9, 210 pounds. No wonder he's tough to bring down.

Similar physical attributes (albeit a bit taller) and only two letters different than our greatest returner ever.

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
An update, I ended up getting tickets now in M2. Got M2, Row 61. I called and I was able to swap them. Guess they blocked out a bunch of seats from the website and they are only available via calling.
Guess what. I'm in M2 as well. Row 60. I got it from a rep. Looks like you and I will be meeting.. Very decent seating and for the price, it's a steal. I'm going to yell out " Paralyzer, where are you?!!"...lol

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
Guess what. I'm in M2 as well. Row 60. I got it from a rep. Looks like you and I will be meeting.. Very decent seating and for the price, it's a steal. I'm going to yell out " Paralyzer, where are you?!!"...lol

Rofl. If you like heckling and entertainment, then you'll love my friend who bought the other 3 tickets. He's a blast. Even when the team is losing, he can make the game fun.

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
Rofl. If you like heckling and entertainment, then you'll love my friend who bought the other 3 tickets. He's a blast. Even when the team is losing, he can make the game fun.
Great man. Look forward to meeting you all. I just bought a single. My friends like going on the party deck for the non-stop booze so they weren't interested in any section but there. Standing and getting wasted. Lol

BigFuzzyDice

the giant Kane in your azz
Jul 8, 2016
Ha I just finished up my onboarding to work as an usher for the season again. Pretty nice gig, get paid to watch the games. Lucky for me you guys are in either gate 6 or 9's jurisdiction, I won't have to be the one that takes your beach Balls away...

Reactions: Al from New Jersey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad