Elks: Edmonton Eskimos 2019

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
I was just going to post this as well. This weather is exemplary for Edmonton on Nov 25th.

The weather isnt going to help determine the outcome of this game.
Nope, now the only thing that’s going to determine the outcome is whatever the dumb thing is Calgary ends up doing late in the fourth quarter.

Gord

Oct 9, 2005
Edmonton
And Ottawa pulls a Maas. Idiots punting down the middle of the field at the end of the half. I called the return before it happened.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
And Ottawa pulls a Maas. Idiots punting down the middle of the field at the end of the half. I called the return before it happened.

Yeah ridiculous play. Why do that? Last play of the half, just survive the half, my lord that's stupid. The other one was where the Riders blitz 7 players, get caught on a screen, and the Stamps walk it in for a TD.

lol at the great BLM throwing two picks, should be 3, in one more half of GC football.

Without a great team around him Mitchell would be losing this game.

Reactions: ujju2

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Nope, now the only thing that’s going to determine the outcome is whatever the dumb thing is Calgary ends up doing late in the fourth quarter.

Cant figure out why the footing is such a problem though.
Its has to be the cold...hopefully Ottawa can adjust in the 2nd half.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Whoever installed this fail turf at Commonwealth. Its not even freezing right now and the field is so slippery players can't make plays, getting injured etc. What an awful game and a dismal turf to have installed in a winter city. The players can't even run on this shit without spikes.

Another rant I guess about a teen bob halftime show that would be uber appealing for 14 yr old girls, if any were in attendance...

SO GLAD I didn't waste a dime going to this grey cup

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Are CFL games 50% commercials?
I just FF through all the commercials after starting to watch the game late. Give it a half hour stagger in each half and you can plow through all the time wasting. I'm perfecting being able to watch a game in just over an hour. For sure no reason to waste time on half time.

Can the CFL just stop with this fullbore attempt that every act has to cater to younger tastes? ANY crumb for the typical CFL fans?

Lots of empty seats. How many Edmonton fans didn't even bother going to the game or couldn't sell tickets?

About the only enjoyable thing about this game is hearing the Mexican play by play. They should show it all that way and I'll just drinking Tequila straight up. Well, with some lime..

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Why didn’t Ottawa just punt it out of bounds ???

Why even give Calgary a shot ?

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
No matter what happens, always pulling for the West. Go Stamps Go.
tenor.gif

not when it comes to the stamps

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Sinopoli is usually pretty good but that was horrible. Froze on the second down play and didn’t get the first down, then drops the third down pass.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
The Redblacks pulled an Esks tonight.

Not surprised Calgary finally wins though, they were much less arrogant this year.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
That should do it. Ottawa is lucky this wasn't a wipe.

The Stamps are just so much better than every other organization in the league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad