Elks: Edmonton Eskimos 2018 v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
She's not even a nickel, whatever that means..

That was horrid. autotuned freak with no talent that wouldn't impress in a highschool gym. If this is considered good in the music industry it deserves to die.

Plus if I saw this girl in a crowd would not turn my head. If she looked like starting singing I would run.

I must say, there are times when you make Nick Saban look cheerful.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
I liked that show even though I don’t like much country music. Our rap crap is a penny, but I’m probably misusing these references.

Lol...a dime is an attractive female. Not sure what those rappers would be, we'd have to ask the ladies I guess.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Just let the Riders score and give yourself more time to drive.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
That decision to pass on 1st and goal from the 4 ranks right up there with the dumbest I've ever seen. But it actually ended up leading to more time running off the clock.

MoneyGuy

Wandering
Oct 19, 2009
That decision to pass on 1st and goal from the 4 ranks right up there with the dumbest I've ever seen. But it actually ended up leading to more time running off the clock.
You referring to the Riders with about 1:30 left?

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
You referring to the Riders with about 1:30 left?

Ya. Absolutely insane not to keep it on the ground there. You don't even want to score on first down in that situation, just plunge for a yard or two. Throwing at the endzone is baffling, even for a goof like McAdoo.

Drivesaitl

Time to Drive
Oct 8, 2017
Duck hunting
Lol...a dime is an attractive female. Not sure what those rappers would be, we'd have to ask the ladies I guess.

Sure wouldn't consider that attractive. More like something you have to smear with dog food to get fido to play with her. Weird frying pan face, if her eyes were any further apart she'd see sideways.

WTF is a Nick Saban?

Last edited:

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Sure wouldn't consider that attractive. More like something you have to smear with dog food to get fido to play with her.

WTF is a Nick Saban?

Picture probably taken while Alabama was winning a game 56-0.

And if you want to smear her with dog food...well go ahead and call me Fido.

saban.jpg
Jess Moskaluke.jpg

Last edited:

Drivesaitl

Time to Drive
Oct 8, 2017
Duck hunting
Yeah I'm not seeing it. Wouldn't consider it at 2 am in a bar if I was loaded.. \if this girl was in a horror movie she would be the scary scenes.. ;)

68a0a5c6-1a37-474f-b58d-83a3e3294ac5

MoneyGuy

Wandering
Oct 19, 2009
She’s attractive. Geez, Replacement.

Who cares anyway. Are we measuring entertainers by their looks. Rod Stewart wouldn’t have a career...Mick Jagger.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Yeah I'm not seeing it. Wouldn't consider it at 2 am in a bar if I was loaded.. \if this girl was in a horror movie she would be the scary scenes.. ;)

68a0a5c6-1a37-474f-b58d-83a3e3294ac5

To each their own.

I don't want to shock anyone here by saying this: But I've been with worse. (I know, I know...)

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Winnipeg should start Streveler.

For sure. Harris ran wild today, and it should have been enough for the win. Nichols throwing what was basically a pick 6 on the opening series is what ultimately lost the game for Winnipeg. That free 7 points kept the Riders in it long enough for them to finally close it out late.

MoneyGuy

Wandering
Oct 19, 2009
I’m afraid of Reilly will ask for in his next contract. Those hats look expensive.

Drivesaitl

Time to Drive
Oct 8, 2017
Duck hunting
I kissed away home field the night they blew that game to the Lions. I'd say it's crossover for these mutts.
I would say that's a done deal. Almost every team in the league, and possibly every team in the league has a better D than Edmonton. If form chart goes anywhere close to expected the esks secondary will be absolutely set on fire tomorrow. Or in both games. We don't have one strong cover guy on the whole roster. We have a shit D, we don't have one guy that can ever return the ball.

Why is that other teams just load up on guys and we got nothing. The esks have zero D TD's We have zero special teams TD's Good clubs take those contributions almost for granted. Whens the last time we even had a TD from either unit? I seriously can't remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->