Elks: Edmonton Eskimos 2018 v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
That combined with a Pasztor trade could set us up nicely, provided Sunderland doesn't screw it up...

That might be asking a lot...

I'd imagine all three take a couple weeks to see if they catch on elsewhere in the NFL. There will be dozens of injuries in Week 1 to open up roster spots.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
That might be asking a lot...

I'd imagine all three take a couple weeks to see if they catch on elsewhere in the NFL. There will be dozens of injuries in Week 1 to open up roster spots.

Yeah. Adding McCoil and Ladler would help out the defense enormously though.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Yeah. Adding McCoil and Ladler would help out the defense enormously though.

McCoil especially, since he'd be replacing the worst player on the whole unit. (or at least the worst import). I'm still not sure it matters with the deplorable scheming, but every little bit helps.

Reactions: Cloned

MoneyGuy

Wandering
Oct 19, 2009
That combined with a Pasztor trade could set us up nicely, provided Sunderland doesn't screw it up...
Pasztor being traded was just speculation, not a prediction. If (big if) he comes to the CFL he has indicated a desire to play for Hamilton where he’s from and his parents have season tickets.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Brandon survives the cut in Minnesota, I won't be surprised if he turns into a long term starter.

Gord

Oct 9, 2005
Edmonton
If you were just cut, wouldn't it be better to hang around and hope for a PR spot, or see who gets injured the first game or two?

Wouldn't make sense to me to come back to the cfl for at least a month

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Matt f***ols picks up right where he left off...come on O'Shea, it's time for Streveler.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Hilariously, Maas might be the third best head coach in the league right now.

Jones and Sherman are improving at least. I'd definitely take Jones over Maas actually. Probably Trestman too, overrated as he is. The pool is rather shallow.

Should clarify, I mean June Jones.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Jones and Sherman are improving at least. I'd definitely take Jones over Maas actually. Probably Trestman too, overrated as he is. The pool is rather shallow.

Should clarify, I mean June Jones.

Yeah, it’s a real dog’s breakfast.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
They measure for a 1st down and allow the chain to slacken...my god is Andre Proulx an idiot.

MoneyGuy

Wandering
Oct 19, 2009
I like how they’ve finally corrected the term and are now calling these games the Labour Weekend Classic.

Good game so far.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Riders with 14 points...essentially 0 by their offense. Just another day at the office for Chris Jones hahaha.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Collaros looking as bad as Nichols at this point.

What a huge mistake by Sask not to call a timeout there before that punt. I just really don't understand the thought process of these coaches sometimes.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
That challenge was Maas-level desperation fishing.

Jess Moskaluke is a dime. Nice upgrade on those rappers that were brought out at the last couple concert games.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Well, I tried watching one half of this game, that was horrible. Other than Harris there was literally zero offense in that half. The Riders are so absolutely hopeless offensively they should just defer and punt the ball back...

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
That challenge was Maas-level desperation fishing.

Jess Moskaluke is a dime. Nice upgrade on those rappers that were brought out at the last couple concert games.

She's not even a nickel, whatever that means..

That was horrid. autotuned freak with no talent that wouldn't impress in a highschool gym. If this is considered good in the music industry it deserves to die.

Plus if I saw this girl in a crowd would not turn my head. If she looked like starting singing I would run.

MoneyGuy

Wandering
Oct 19, 2009
Well, I tried watching one half of this game, that was horrible. Other than Harris there was literally zero offense in that half. The Riders are so absolutely hopeless offensively they should just defer and punt the ball back...
Some of us like defensive football. I’m enjoying this one.

MoneyGuy

Wandering
Oct 19, 2009
She's not even a nickel, whatever that means..

That was horrid. autotuned freak with no talent that wouldn't impress in a highschool gym. If this is considered good in the music industry it deserves to die.

Plus if I saw this girl in a crowd would not turn my head. If she looked like starting singing I would run.
I liked that show even though I don’t like much country music. Our rap crap is a penny, but I’m probably misusing these references.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad