Elks: Edmonton Eskimo Thread: 2018 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DipsyMcDoodles

Apr 6, 2014
Edmonton
Planning to go to the upcoming Esks game next week but have only gone to one other (CFL) game when I was a kid. Where can I find the cheapest tickets? It's ~$40 through Ticketmaster, but I feel I can do better. Thanks guys!

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Planning to go to the upcoming Esks game next week but have only gone to one other (CFL) game when I was a kid. Where can I find the cheapest tickets? It's ~$40 through Ticketmaster, but I feel I can do better. Thanks guys!
Ticket prices are stupid these days. AFAIK the cheapest are the Save-On-Foods Family Huddle, I think they are still $31 after tax. I buy those and then sit in a section where alcohol is allowed.

Save On Family Huddle - Edmonton Eskimos

Last edited:
Reactions: DipsyMcDoodles

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet
Basically what Del Preston said.

The Save on tickets are the cheapest. They're technically in a no alcohol section but as long as you're able/willing to climb some stairs you can sit pretty much anywhere.

Reactions: DipsyMcDoodles

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Terrible officiating in tonight's Ottawa-Montreal game.

What is the point of video review if the reviewer appears to be Stevie Wonder?--really embarrassing when you watch some of this stuff.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Terrible officiating in tonight's Ottawa-Montreal game.

What is the point of video review if the reviewer appears to be Stevie Wonder?--really embarrassing when you watch some of this stuff.

Officiating all around was beyond a joke in that 4th quarter. Everyone would have been better off if the zebras simply left after the third quarter and let the TSN panel ref the fourth quarter from the studio.

I seriously question the intensity of the Redblacks and the coaching of Rick Campbell as well. Under 3 minutes to go and he's still throwing bombs down field in a 10 point game. Holy crap man, feed Powell the rock and kill the clock. 0 points in the last 25 minutes of that game for Ottawa is awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad