Proposal: Edmonton - Buffalo

NjdevilfanJim

Jan 26, 2020
Trade is absolutely horrible for buffalo....they have defenseman are in a need for forwards not a good fit.....

Reactions: paulmm3

CaptainSexyPants

Sep 27, 2012
Drai career high 50 goals / Eichel 28...
Drai career high 105 points / Eichel 82...
Drai currently at 1.55 ppg / Eichel 1.25...
Drai makes $8.5 per year / Eichel $10...
Drai loves playing hockey / Eichel's preferred past time is physiotherapy...

But it's definitely Eichel > Draisaitl

Edmonton is a point out of 1st with a game in hand / Buffalo's in 6th and has to look wayyyy up to see 5th...

But the Oilers are definitely the same as the Sabres and in need of a massive shakeup.

It's Looney Tunes in here. :scared: :skeptic:

Reactions: BudBundy

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton
Drai career high 50 goals / Eichel 28...
Drai career high 105 points / Eichel 82...
Drai currently at 1.55 ppg / Eichel 1.25...
Drai makes $8.5 per year / Eichel $10...
Drai loves playing hockey / Eichel's preferred past time is physiotherapy...

But it's definitely Eichel > Draisaitl

Edmonton is a point out of 1st with a game in hand / Buffalo's in 6th and has to look wayyyy up to see 5th...

But the Oilers are definitely the same as the Sabres and in need of a massive shakeup.

It's Looney Tunes in here. :scared: :skeptic:

I take Draisaitl over Eichel for sure, but keep in mind Eichel has had to be the man in Buffalo. Drai has had McDavid. Just sayin'.

CrazyMonkey1208

Apr 9, 2012
LMAO at anyone thinking we'd trade Eichel :laugh: He's the only one who knows how to score a goal this season on our team, unless we're trying to catch Detroit racing to the basement or Jack lays down and demands a trade..nope

Eichel and Dahlin are the only 2 that are untouchable IMO.

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Obviously Eichel and Reinhart are worth more than Drai but come on, Draisatl is the better player for sure right now.

No, he's the player who plays more with McDavid right now. Eichel has never even had the luxury of playing with someone anywhere near as talented as he is, much less someone better...much less the best hockey player in the world.

Reactions: sufferer

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton
No, he's the player who plays more with McDavid right now. Eichel has never even had the luxury of playing with someone anywhere near as talented as he is, much less someone better...much less the best hockey player in the world.

Of course Draisaitl centers his own line now and looks spectacular. But that is neither here nor there, is it?

Reactions: MC2D

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Of course Draisaitl centers his own line now and looks spectacular. But that is neither here nor there, is it?

Still benefits from McDavid. (1) Plays with him on the PP still, and I'd bet probably at ES when the Oilers are trying to make up a deficit; (2) you think other teams are spending the bulk of their time game-planning how they're gonna shut that Draisaitl line down? Because I'm guessing no.

I'm not saying Drai isn't a great player, but if you flipped him and Eichel, I'd bet anything Draisaitl wouldn't be able to do what Eichel is on Buffalo's roster.

Eichel in Buffalo, teams know if they can shut him down, the odds the Sabres even score a goal quickly drop near to 0. Even with that kind of focus on Eichel, he still can't be stopped.

Last edited:

CaptainSexyPants

Sep 27, 2012
Still benefits from McDavid. (1) Plays with him on the PP still, and I'd bet probably at ES when the Oilers are trying to make up a deficit; (2) you think other teams are spending the bulk of their time game-planning how they're gonna shut that Draisaitl line down? Because I'm guessing no.

I'm not saying Drai isn't a great player, but if you flipped him and Eichel, I'd bet anything Draisaitl wouldn't be able to do what Eichel is on Buffalo's roster.

Eichel in Buffalo, teams know if they can shut him down, the odds the Sabres even score a goal quickly drop near to 0. Even with that kind of focus on Eichel, he still can't be stopped.

4 points last night with McDavid not dressed. Just sayin... :dunno:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad