Confirmed with Link: [EDM/WSH] Dane Byers for Garrett Stafford

PositiveCashFlow

Snowmen fall to earth unassembled
Jul 10, 2007
exactly the player we needed to get us into the playoffs :)

seriously, I'd be happy if this was the only move Tambo made. The team's playing very well ATM and there's no need to disrupt anything.

PositiveCashFlow

Snowmen fall to earth unassembled
Jul 10, 2007
You want a trade for the sake of a trade? Really? Listen to many of the sports shows out there, who will explain , that a borderline playoff team has the hardest job to go out and make a deal for a rental player. You and everyone that wants a trade & will vilify Tambo at trade deadline should just relax. The team has chemistry right now that would be interupted with moves right now. There is still time to move the UFA'S on this team before nooon tomorrow. Also do you know if other teams even want to give up anything for our UFA'S?
Don't let the door hit you on the way out. :D

I think he was joking?

KenLinsemanFanClub

Sorry State
Nov 26, 2003
Isle of Van
Tambo is just working his way up to an NHL trade - getting in some good practice. A couple of days ago traded Junior for Junior, today traded AHL'er for AHL'er. Tomorrow...."I can do this".

oilexport

Aug 29, 2010
You want a trade for the sake of a trade? Really? Listen to many of the sports shows out there, who will explain , that a borderline playoff team has the hardest job to go out and make a deal for a rental player. You and everyone that wants a trade & will vilify Tambo at trade deadline should just relax. The team has chemistry right now that would be interupted with moves right now. There is still time to move the UFA'S on this team before nooon tomorrow. Also do you know if other teams even want to give up anything for our UFA'S?
Don't let the door hit you on the way out. :D

I think the fans that are content on losing every year and agreeing with everything Oiler managements always says without asking the odd question and debating on this site in a constructive way should leave the site and don't let the Mouse pad burn your finger as YOU exit.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
LD: Marincin, Jones, Ringwald, Davidson, Hotham, Deck,

RD: Stafford, Fedun, Teubert, Plante, McFaull

Adds a better balance to OKC's D.

I wonder if he'll end up as Marincin's D partner.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
LD: Marincin, Jones, Ringwald, Davidson, Hotham, Deck,

RD: Stafford, Fedun, Teubert, Plante, McFaull

Adds a better balance to OKC's D.

I wonder if he'll end up as Marincin's D partner.

Last week there was talk of going to a 25 man roster after the trade deadline. Wouldn't be shocked to see one of those d-men up soon.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Last week there was talk of going to a 25 man roster after the trade deadline. Wouldn't be shocked to see one of those d-men up soon.

That makes even more sense then as I would assume they would be bringing up Fedun or Taubert.

Marincin has been better, by the looks of it, but he could use the development time in OKC.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
That makes even more sense then as I would assume they would be bringing up Fedun or Taubert.

Marincin has been better, by the looks of it, but he could use the development time in OKC.

I'm assuming they have to make some decisions going forward, the unfortunate part is it's doubtful anyone plays until we are officially out. Seems like a waste considering the Barons are in a playoff race and could use every bit of help possible.

oilinblood

Aug 8, 2009
Haha. i love how we win 4 measly games in a row and people think we have no holes.

How pathetic is it that 4 wins is a highlite of the season. 4 measly wins. Wake me when we do something only 1/2 the league can do...like get 7 in a row.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Haha. i love how we win 4 measly games in a row and people think we have no holes.

How pathetic is it that 4 wins is a highlite of the season. 4 measly wins. Wake me when we do something only 1/2 the league can do...like get 7 in a row.

:facepalm: WTF? Things like this boggle my mind. If you don't like the team or don't enjoying watching anymore, then don't.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->