Confirmed with Link: [EDM/TOR] Mike Brown for EDM 4th '14 (3rd if EDM Reaches Playoffs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turrican*

Mike Brown for picks! [EDM/TOR]

I know he is a tough guy... But can he play?

dem

Mar 17, 2002
Just the shakeup that this team needs.

What a GM :handclap:

:laugh:

Reimer

Tambo Troll Face
Jan 19, 2006
My question is, is this guy better than Sestito?

They could have had Sestito for nothing and now they give up picks for this guy.

So tell me Oil fans is he better than Sestito or is this a classic Tambo move?

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton
Wait, people wanted grit and size in the bottom six, and are *****ing about it BEFORE A GAME IS PLAYED?

No way.

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
adding to our bottom 6 for picks HAS to mean someone is getting dealt. we have 15 ffwds when horc is back

Turrican*

Edmonton Oilers ‏@EdmontonOilers
TRADE: #Oilers have acquired forward Mike Brown from the @MapleLeafs in exchange for a 4th round selection in the 2014 #NHLDraft

And it's for a 4th for the 2014 draft.

trellaine201

Feb 10, 2010
Left coast
He will help you guys with leadership and protection from the young players. bUT only if he stays healthy. He has been injured a fair amount. On and off again.

Neilio

Navi-X, Google it
Jul 7, 2007
Calgary
Well, probably an improvement over Hordi. And Brown is a Right handed RW. So that helps. But probably only for 6 mins a night.

21shumpStreet

Feb 3, 2012
Halifornia
I watch quite a few leafs games, and this guy is perfect for our bottom six. Not only is he tough but he plays with intensity ALL THE TIME. Not overly skilled, obviously, but he works his hardest and will NOT let anything happen to the kids.

Dr_oil

Jun 25, 2003
I know he's tough and plays hard but can he play every night? I see he's only played 12 games for the Leafs this year.

We need size and grit with enough skill to play every night.

Reimer

Tambo Troll Face
Jan 19, 2006
Reimer:

Rumour has it the Oil had a claim in, but WSH won out, as that teams was ranked lower.

That was Volpatti. I'm talking about Sestito from Philly who Vancouver claimed for nothing.

realgoodleafs

Oct 29, 2006
SW Ontario
I know he's tough and plays hard but can he play every night? I see he's only played 12 games for the Leafs this year.

We need size and grit with enough skill to play every night.

He can play every night. We already have Orr and McClaren so there wasn't a lot of room for him.

FelixPotvin29

Oct 21, 2012
I watch quite a few leafs games, and this guy is perfect for our bottom six. Not only is he tough but he plays with intensity ALL THE TIME. Not overly skilled, obviously, but he works his hardest and will NOT let anything happen to the kids.

As a Leaf fan, THIS. I would also mention he is pretty fast too.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
whats the point if kreuger wont play him?

He'll play him if he plays smart. Eager is getting time is he not?

I just question where this leaves us now in terms of lineups. Who is going to sit if he and Hall are inserted tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->