Confirmed Trade: [EDM/TOR] 2020 conditional 7th round pick for Nolan Vesey

Voodoo Child

Jun 16, 2009
I mean it's something right? A low value asset for a low percentage pick.

I expect this to be an unusually active summer for the league, given Vegas and the larger than average cap hike, if this is the Confederacy firing on Fort Sumter to start this summer, I'm down.

HydroF

Mar 27, 2014
Vacaville
So basically Toronto just didn't want him, and Edmonton said "mind if we give him a look?" And Toronto said sure.

Reactions: Mork

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Earlier this season when Lamoriello was the Leafs GM, he traded Eric Fehr to San Jose for a 7th round pick in 2020.
2020 is an insanely deep draft. So deep in fact that 7th rounders will produce stars. The other 30 teams can't see that the Leafs are cornering the market.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
There is not an instrument existing that can measure my indifference to this news.

When asked what the ramifications could be of such a big splash, resident smartest man in the room Peter Chiarelli remarked that he's almost all set to open up the diamond mine.

Funk21

Mar 6, 2013
Toronto
A pick for somebody we would have never signed, win. Now if we can trade the "Goat" for a second to MB, Dubas will have the only two numbers he ever needs to get picks for useless assets. Remember MB:
  • He's French Canadian
  • He's Big 6"4
  • He's a Centre
  • He's a Character Guy
  • He's a Former 1st!!!!!

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
A pick for somebody we would have never signed, win. Now if we can trade the "Goat" for a second to MB, Dubas will have the only two numbers he ever needs to get picks for useless assets. Remember MB:
  • He's French Canadian
  • He's Big 6"4
  • He's a Centre
  • He's a Character Guy
  • He's a Former 1st!!!!!

GOAT?

Reactions: HailMcJesus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad