Visit site
To TB:

Russell 50%retained 2mil x 1 year
Chiasson 2.1 mil x 1 year
Samorukov

To Edm:
Killorn 4.45mil x 3 years
Schenn 0.8 mil x 1 year

Tampa gets over 1 million in cap space this year and two expiring contracts being a serviceable bottom pairing d man and a 15 - 20 goal guy in Chiasson, and one of the Oils top D prospects and Edmonton gets a winger for McD and a 7th d man.... and this works for Edmonton cap wise with Klefbom on LTIR
Chiasson is one of the worst players in the NHL 15 to 20 goal guy?... baha not even with Mcdavid. What a horrible deal for tampa. They have so many better hockey players in the system lol.

Chayos

Mar 6, 2003
Winnipeg
bolts say no.

lol @ oilers fans thinking they are gonna downgrade massively from killorn to chiasson for 1mil cap space with nothing else coming back

Killorn for a pick/prospect frees up nearly 4.5
Who has the space and if they do why would they give it up to help out Tampa?

Chayos

Mar 6, 2003
Winnipeg
Because Bolts fans insist on getting a first for him
So they are going to wait out teams with the money to take him to get their price? Hmm I can see them getting a first but it will be for sergachev or Cirelli in an offer sheet. It might be more picks but what can they do but match and pay to make players go away

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

BudBundy

May 16, 2005
Chiasson is one of the worst players in the NHL 15 to 20 goal guy?... baha not even with Mcdavid. What a horrible deal for tampa. They have so many better hockey players in the system lol.
I don’t really like this deal for either side, but just to keep things factual here please not that Chiasson did in fact score 22 goals in 73 games in 2018/19 season. So you actually are spouting of while being wrong.

FireGorton

Laf to Kak
Aug 6, 2020
So they are going to wait out teams with the money to take him to get their price? Hmm I can see them getting a first but it will be for sergachev or Cirelli in an offer sheet. It might be more picks but what can they do but match and pay to make players go away
Nope Tampa fans know best. They claimed Rangers would have to give Laf and Fox for Cirelli

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad