Proposal: Edm - Stl

go4hockey

Oct 14, 2007
Alta Loma CA
Klefboms due a new contract in 2 years likely around 6.5-7 mil per and Dunn is a more offensive threat and younger you can control for probably 5 or 6 years at 1.5-2mil cheaper and i like Sundqvist more than Chiasson, more effective at both ends of the ice even though offensive stats are comparable, can be our 3C. This move is a gamble but i think Dunn has a higher ceiling than Klefbom

You would think someone would at least know their own team...... Klefbom has 3 years left on his current deal.

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
This doesn’t make sense from either side. Klefbom is a better player right now and I’m not sure if Dunn will reach the tier of player Klefbom currently is. The evaluation of a contract for Dunn is wildly high, nonetheless if he were to be asking for salary near Klefboms current contract he will be traded.

Sundqvist and Chiasson should not be a discussion the Blues brass even considers. Sunny is way to important to the Blues. I get the idea is to sort the difference between Klefbom and Dunn. But if Dunn is asking for Klefboms current salary or even that widely generous 5x5.5 the Blues cannot take on the salary unless Pietro is out of the picture which it doesn’t seem like that’s the case at all.

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
lol the blues actually add cap in this deal

Dunn gets 3.5ish on a bridge. 5.5 is a joke

Reactions: Colt55

westc2

Nov 2, 2015
St. Louis, MO
The only reason they'd trade Dunn is if they were absolutely desperate for cap space, since he'll likely only get a deal for around 3+ mil for 3-4 years.

So your deal actually gives us a higher cap hit with a worse overall player swap. No interest in Chiasson at all.

Oilwings

Jan 23, 2006
604 Area
Let's keep this simple.

Klef for Parayko. Parayko gets to go home and fulfills his childhood dream.

The Blues get approx 1.5M cap savings.

Next for the Oil: Pry Sam Steel out of Anaheim.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Let's keep this simple.

Yep thats a huge no. Unless broberg and Bouchard with your first 2020 are coming back to blues. Even then nope

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
Let's keep this simple.

I'll make it more simple.

No.

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
Let's keep this simple.

Sometimes the simple solution isn't always the correct solution. Downgrade the defense to save $1.5m cap space which they do what with? $1.5m doesn't even buy you a good 3rd line forward now days.

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
Let's keep this simple.

So if Pietrangelo walks after St Louis trades Parayko to Edmonton where does that leave them ? I will tell you, with a D worse then Edmonton’s . I don’t get how so fans can make these offer and think they are fair .

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
So if Pietrangelo walks after St Louis trades Parayko to Edmonton where does that leave them ? I will tell you, with a D worse then Edmonton’s . I don’t get how so fans can make these offer and think they are fair .
It would trigger an entire tear down and rebuild. Think 30 total points with less than 10 wins in a season rebuild.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
How about just saying hes not available instead of making up a completely laughable counter?
Do you realize how many freaking times the blues fanbase has said he isnt available. Do you know how many freaking ridiculous proposals we have had for him. Sheet gets old man.. it really does. Even the writers are putting crappy offers up. Johnson liljgren first. Areas johnson lol.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis

Its been going on since petro and parayko entered the league. At one point edm fans wanted to trafecebetle for parayko and rnh for petto straight across. Or the milluon and 1 crap trades from tor fans. Kappy+ or nylander or Johnson + silly bs trades

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Do you realize how many freaking times the blues fanbase has said he isnt available. Do you know how many freaking ridiculous proposals we have had for him. Sheet gets old man.. it really does. Even the writers are putting crappy offers up. Johnson liljgren first. Areas johnson lol.
Why don't you just make trade offers involving Justin Faulk? That will learn them.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
Areas Johnson > Perimeters Smith

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad