Pre-Game Talk: EDM @ SJ - Demers plays his 700th NHL game

Status
Not open for further replies.

BertMcDrai

Middle old guy loving sports
Nov 26, 2018
Keep rolling...this is gonna be a 7-4 victory...sharks are very offensive so they will score some.

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
I hope VD is allowed to play a physichal game. It aint hockey wothout physichal elements.

NotAVacuumSalesman

The Guide And Record Book™
Jun 19, 2017
There's only 3 games left in the season.. Keep them ankles and hip flexors healthy BEFORE the playoff starts.

I say we can make it to the cup finals as long as everyone stays (relatively) healthy.

I'm sure the guys are looking to win it for Demers on a special day, have him go out on a high note, while also keeping their overall game clean and structured ready for playoff hockey. 11-0-1 in their last 12 games.. let's keep it rolling.

Reactions: Oilhawks

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Looks like my prophetic D pairings have finally came true.

Nurse-Desharnais is the ideal third pairing. Let them brutalize people through a playoff series. Cause great harm.

Reactions: Porkleaker

McNuge

Dec 17, 2010
Cambridge Ontario
Just keep it rolling boys. Pedal to the metal all game and keep it rolling into the playoffs. Colorado's going to be a big test but with Makar seemingly out I'm hoping we can finish the year off with 3 straight wins. Unlikely we finish first but who knows, Vegas has a worse schedule to finish it off.

Would like to see Connor have a few really strong games to finish the year off. He's been good, just not best player in the world good recently. Drai in the other hand... God damn he's been incredible.

Go Oil

PuckG

Feb 26, 2015
No better place or time to destroy the matinee curse once and for all!

Poochiemoo

Oct 28, 2005
Heya, just arrived in town and want to watch the game somewhere this afternoon with my (adult) son and some Oiler fans. What do folks think about Whyte Ave or the Ice District? (Actually never been to the ice district...)
Cheers

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Heya, just arrived in town and want to watch the game somewhere this afternoon with my (adult) son and some Oiler fans. What do folks think about Whyte Ave or the Ice District? (Actually never been to the ice district...)
Cheers

Whyte Ave is yesterdays news.

Icehouse or Campio would be good.

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
Mcdavid is due for a huge game. His teammates have hit their milestones for the season, so he can hopefully be a little more selfish. Really wanna see him pass ovechkins 65g season

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I feel like I'm going to jinx it but the Oilers have just a ridiculous record and are due to lose a game, especially an afternoon matinee. I could see a sleepy team today.
Its tricky. I think having Demers is smart actually, because for sure he won't be sleepy.

Homesick

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Calgary
Time to bring back a classic
dce3b56c-4e87-4510-a198-25ee860cf9e6.gif

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
Looks like my prophetic D pairings have finally came true.

Nurse-Desharnais is the ideal third pairing. Let them brutalize people through a playoff series. Cause great harm.
That 9 million defender.

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
Just keep it rolling boys. Pedal to the metal all game and keep it rolling into the playoffs. Colorado's going to be a big test but with Makar seemingly out I'm hoping we can finish the year off with 3 straight wins. Unlikely we finish first but who knows, Vegas has a worse schedule to finish it off.

Would like to see Connor have a few really strong games to finish the year off. He's been good, just not best player in the world good recently. Drai in the other hand... God damn he's been incredible.

Go Oil
Pedal to the metal you say..

• Haha
Reactions: McNuge
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad