Value of: EDM moving down in the draft

Patagonia

Keep Whining
Jan 6, 2017
Joel Perrson
Bear

But Bouchard us the main one

RHD is terrible and can’t be serious with these prospects.

Larrson is soon gone. Bouchard is the only decent RHD prospect and already rushed. Interest in Barrie continues to consider filling this massive hole.

Last edited:

Sparksrus3

NYI - THE TEAM WITH NO ❤️
Jun 2, 2012
As an Oilers fan I would be interested in moving down to nab a guy like Tomasino, and then get a good asset in return. Ideas?

Would Tomasino be available at pick 31 ? If yes, the Islanders will swap spots with you or just trade you that pick

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
The trade's always been proposed under the assumption that Turcotte is available at #8, so a lot depends on how likely you think that is.

To be fair, I'd also do it for Zegras.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
It's funny, because I feel like what's actually going to happen is this:
1.) We keep #12
2.) Two of the non-Hughes centers drop to us
3.) We pick a wing or a defenseman

What's even scarier is that we're guaranteed to be able to pick one of Caufield, Podkolzin, Cozens, Byram, Dach, Turcotte, Krebs, Zegras, Soderstrom, Boldy, Newhook or Kaliyev, but not only that, we're guaranteed to have our choice of 3 of them. And all of them could be really good players. And I don't think I'd be upset about any of them. And I have this creeping feeling in the back of my head that we're going to take Ville Heinola.

Reactions: Bazeek

Rpenny

Feb 23, 2019

Larrson is soon gone. Bouchard is the only decent RHD prospect and already rushed. Interest in Barrie continues to consider filling this massive hole.

You are trolling oiler fans with that response. I doubt you've seen them play. The swedish guy is a pretty good pick moving d man and Bear will be a solid d man as well

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

DakrSnooze

Aug 27, 2011
Whitehorse
No no no no no!
What on earth are we talking about?
Are we talking about not getting Hopkins, Drai and McDavid help so that they can all play their natural position at center?
NO! That's crazy! I've got that dumb meme of Dana White saying "That's ****ing illegal" ringing in my head just thinking of it.

We pretend we're the Winnipeg Jets and we don't trade 1st rounders for a very long time. We draft, we draft and then we draft some more until we've got QUALITY PLAYERS which would make it on any team in the league fighting for roster spots.

No more of this pretending to do it right crap.

NO!

This post reminds me of my college teacher who sends out emails where half of the text is in capitals and red font. I agree with what you're saying, but annoying nonetheless lol.

Reactions: thadd

spaghtti

Oct 13, 2013

Bouchard has had a 7 game tryout at the beginning of the season and then was sent to his junior team, has recently been assigned to Bakersfield since his junior team has been eliminated but has yet to dress for a game in Bakersfield yet, he is some how being rushed?

Patagonia

Keep Whining
Jan 6, 2017
Bouchard has had a 7 game tryout at the beginning of the season and then was sent to his junior team, has recently been assigned to Bakersfield since his junior team has been eliminated but has yet to dress for a game in Bakersfield yet, he is some how being rushed?

Bouchard should have stayed down and shouldn’t have played the 7 games when he struggled. He is the future and most valued prospect.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Bouchard should have stayed down and shouldn’t have played the 7 games when he struggled. He is the future and most valued prospect.
No, a 7 game "hey, this is what the NHL is like" isn't a bad thing. In fact, most of the time it's a really good thing. It shows the player what they need to work on.

Patagonia

Keep Whining
Jan 6, 2017
You are trolling oiler fans with that response. I doubt you've seen them play. The swedish guy is a pretty good pick moving d man and Bear will be a solid d man as well

How am I trolling?

I’ve commented on a well known problem at RHD and Wing. Oilers should just keep the pick and select a Winger or Soderstrom. I defended against other posts commenting on lack of DMen which is not necessarily true with LHD.

If you seriously believe the Oilers are stacked throughout the lineup, then you’re delusional. The only success with the Oilers is the annual missing the playoffs to win lotteries.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
How am I trolling?

I’ve commented on a well known problem at RHD and Wing. Oilers should just keep the pick and select a Winger or Soderstrom. I defended against other posts commenting on lack of DMen which is not necessarily true with LHD.

If you seriously believe the Oilers are stacked throughout the lineup, then you’re delusional. The only success with the Oilers is the annual missing the playoffs to win lotteries.
Says he’s not trolling and then posts that last paragraph

Patagonia

Keep Whining
Jan 6, 2017
27CBD107-5FD8-4F78-8746-A5FF4997A259.jpeg
Says he’s not trolling and then posts that last paragraph

Didn’t realize Oilers are cup contenders.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->