Confirmed Signing with Link: [EDM] Devin Shore signs with the Oilers (1 year, $700K, 2-way)

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
Looks like he can PK but isnt great on the dot. Good enough for the taxi squad and may make Khaira expendable.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I'd probably take Devin Shore over Khaira. I have to wonder if the Oilers might be wishing they bought out Khaira at the 1/6 U26 buyout price.

Reactions: Bring Back Bucky

actuallynotPJStock

Feb 28, 2014
4C will be a mix of Khaira, Haas (when he's out of COVID protocol and game ready, so a couple weeks yet) and Shore.

Opens up being able to send Ryan Mcleod to Bako once they get rolling too.
Thank you for the clarification. I was pleasantly surprised to see Mcleod make the final roster, it won’t be much longer before he’s an
NHL regular imo.

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
I'll admit I have a bitterness towards Khaira that I don't towards other disappointing prospects...and it's because me made me believe.
This signing opens up a chance to trade Khaira. With him clearing waivers he can be added to any team's taxi squad now if traded there.

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
This signing opens up a chance to trade Khaira. With him clearing waivers he can be added to any team's taxi squad now if traded there.

He has zero trade value. Nobody is even going to be concerned with him facing waivers anyways.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad