Confirmed with Link: [EDM/DET] Andreas Athanasiou and Ryan Kuffner for Sam Gagner(10% retained), 2020 2nd and 2021 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012
giphy.gif

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
Let's goooooo!

Kenny and Yzerman are best friends.

Kenny just raised the skill level of this team a lot with these two moves.

Reactions: Oilhawks

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
please let it be for just a 2nd rd pick....

Stauffer said it's probably TWO 2nds at minimum so this looks like an overpay which I'm ok with.

I'll say one thing. I'm not a big fan of the player but the Oilers just became a whole lot more exciting. I'm also confident that Tippett can get the most out of his ability. Exciting times to be an Oiler fan.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
Yuk.

Our 5v5 play just went into the toilet with Holland going back to the tired old well he dedicated into the team they are today.

Tell me who trades away assets for bad players on the worst team in the league...

The guy who made that team a pile of dung to begin with.

Loyalty is nice but this is ridiculous.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
please let it be for just a 2nd rd pick....

Stauffer said it's probably TWO 2nds at minimum so this looks like an overpay which I'm ok with.

I'll say one thing. I'm not a big fan of the player but the Oilers just became a whole lot more exciting. I'm also confident that Tippett can get the most out of his ability. Exciting times to be an Oiler fan.

dem

Mar 17, 2002
I wonder if puljujarvi goes...

Not like the Wings need to pretend they need a body this year

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
Yuk.

Our 5v5 play just went into the toilet with Holland going back to the tired old well he dedicated into the team they are today.

Tell me who trades away assets for bad players on the worst team in the league...

The guy who made that team a pile of dung to begin with.

Loyalty is nice but this is ridiculous.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->